Princess Feelz

It's not often I like the way I look. Okay no, that's an understatement if there ever was one. I hate the way I look really. But I try not to let it hold me back much if I can, because that'd be lame. Positive thoughts and all that.
Anyway, so I've wanted to post some outfits on this blog for a long time, and never quite got around to it really... *ahem* /avoided it like the plague. I mentioned recently in this post that my confidence is something I wanted to improve on, and I wanted to push myself more. Since then, the lovely folk over at Vivien of Holloway were kind enough to offer me a dress of my choice to try out, from their inspiring range. I felt pretty in awe to be honest! The range is absolutely astounding and offers a style for everyone. The main focus is 1940's and 1950's style dresses, so think lots of girly/rockabilly styles and flattering shapes - YAY. I was in heaven choosing.
I finally went for this red polka dot number, and was amazed at how thorough the service was. I gave them all my exact measurements and they sent out the perfect size fitted for me. No more messing about in-between sizes and guessing! It fit like a dream, and for once; I felt a little bit like a Disney princess. If said princess was chubby and awkward and clumsy and loved to blog (my kinda girl).
So anyway.. I'm easing into.. those type of posts, please be kind! Obviously I'm not there yet, but I'm trying, and it's damn hard haha. I cannot say how much I appreciate such a beautiful dress making me feel more confident, and giving me the push to try.

Forgive the fact that these aren't fashion blogger photos AT ALL, and let's just appreciate how absolutely stunning this dress is yes? When I sit down in it, it completely covers me and spreads out so I can't see my feet, and I feel dainty as hell. Amazing.
A huge thank you to Vivien of Holloway, they couldn't have been more helpful, lovely and informative; and I am already looking to buy a special dress from them for my birthday in April (I'm thinking something pink maybe?!).
Here's to 2016 being a more confident (and princess style) one!
p.s. Merry Christmas!!!
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.