#IPartyWith River Island


The festive season makes most of us try to up our glam game a little bit, whether it be a smokin' dress, new makeup look or getting our hair done. Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but I especially feel like this around New Years. See for me, Christmas is quiet time to spend with family and chill out. But New Years is when I want to look my best, and make it a night to remember (even if I'm stuck at home in a prosecco haze singing to my cat!).

With this in mind, River Island currently have the #IPartyWith campaign up and running - celebrating the party season and friendship. I was tagged by the gorgeous Rebecca Coco (if you aren't following her already, I thoroughly recommend you do!) and we were given some pretty makeup and accessories for party season- yay!

I was given two Barry M Dazzle Dusts in a bronze and white/gold shade, a gorgeous dark plum Barry M lipstick, a magnificent gold eyeliner pencil (which is amazing!), a beautiful diamanté hair piece and the prettiest necklace - both River Island.


This photo shows the lipstick and eyeshadows put to good use, but I saving the pretty accessories for new years itself, so be sure to follow me on Instagram for the full look soon! A huge thank you to River Island for providing me with some new pieces for an amazing party look. Be sure to check out their #IPartyWith photos on Instagram too!


Do you go a bit more glam at New Years?






post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.