Luxury Cruelty Free Skincare


If you unfortunately tend to have oily skin, it can be easy to tend to avoid oil in your skincare at all cost. But avoiding oil can actually worsen the problem for yourself, causing your skin to overcompensate and produce more oil. Not great. So how we can we be sure we're using the right oils for our skin and trying to reduce the 'glow' while keeping moisturised? 




The Eloquence Beauty Skincare range is all infused with Sachi Inchi Oil which originates from Peru, and is part of the best Argan oils family. The range is so varied and there is something there for any skin types for sure.

I had a chance to try out some of their products, and for a few weeks I tested out each one thoroughly to see what benefits I could gain from them. The range included a firming and moisturising eye gel, 24 hour protect & repair cream, firm and tone serum, purifying facial cleanser and nourishing treatment oil.


I'll start by saying my absolute favourite product of the range was the firming & moisturising eye gel, and it's my most needed product. Late nights and early starts are a typical thing for me, and oh boy; don't my eyes know it. The eye gel formula was a lot thinner than expected; I really thought it would come out thicker and 'goopier'? Not a problem though, because I think this thinner formula really helped it absorb into my skin better. After using day and night for a week, I started to really notice the bags under my eyes reduce so much (yay!). It leaves skin soft and supple too, no heaviness or excess after applying. Winner.



Another favourite from the bunch for me was the purifying facial cleanser, which helped me feel like a queen. With cucumber and coconut extract, this product leaves your skin feeling super refreshed, and never tight or pulled.

I was more than fairly happy with the rest of the range; apart from maybe the nourishing treatment oil; which has multiple uses for skin, hair and nails. It's lovely to use on my skin and nails; but I haven't really been a fan of using this for my hair. Possibly it's trying to be too many products in one go. Apart from that, the range is pretty perfect!

The Eloquence Beauty Skincare range is a luxurious and beautiful range that is worth paying the extra pennies for. Especially because it's Cruelty Free, yay!


Have you tried Eloquence before?

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.