10 Things Drunk People Do (Or Just Me)



(Okay, 10 things I DO when I'M drunk...)

Since the weekend is here and lots of you lovelies will be donning your prettiest dresses and going out tonight (or recovering from last night); I thought I'd share with you guys some of the (mostly stupid) things I do after I've had one too many. I'm hoping you can relate...


1. MIX DRINKS.
Mixing at least four different drinks seems fun at the time. I'm just an exotic, experimental drinks lover; challenging each to get me more pissed than the last. Previous known combinations have been vodka, absinthe, cider, wine and malibu. YEP. 

2. BECOME A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY.
Wow hello Mr bartender, of course you're my new best friend! And girl in the toilets who allowed me to cry on her shoulder and tell her all about my stupid ex boyfriend - YOU, you're practically family now.

3. CRY.
No reason to cry? No problem! I'll find something or other to shed a tear over. Whether it be a random Youtube video or the fact that my glass is now empty; don't doubt my ability to get emosh as fuck.

4. GET COCKY.
I'm FABULOUS. Everyone wants to be my friend. Of course they do. I'm awesome. I look hot. Oh wow I'm probably really good at dancing, yeah! Oh, I fell over. That's okay; no one noticed because I'm super slick and smooth I'm sure.

5. GET REAL LOUD.
Talking, laughing, singing and even whispering become real feats of ear destruction when I've had a drink. If I actually need to shout you better be at least five feet away from me.

6. GET REAL MELANCHOLY.
Not to be confused with number 3. This one is usually where an old song comes on (whether happy or not) and reminds me on my teenage years. I get all pensive and thoughtful and start reminiscing about lost time, mistakes made and life being short. This mood is DANGEROUS. Provide me with more drink, be silly and make me laugh real quick!

7. DRUNK DIAL.
URGHHHH. Always. Or okay, the modern equivalent. So even if I don't call someone (a friend, an ex, an old boss), you can be sure as shit that I'll whatsapp them some voice notes at least. Usually telling them how awesome I am OR how much I miss them. This might be the worst of all in this list.

8. OVERSHARE.
Always. Whether it's in the loo with other drunk bitches; telling them about my sexual preferences, or in the taxi home telling the driver all about my drunken escapades; I seriously overshare. I can't help it, the drink loosens my lips and blanks out my brain.

9. POSE.
I mean, we all love a cheeky selfie at the best of times; but after a drink? My camera doesn't stop. I dunno who the hell I think I am but I'm posing every five seconds. If you're with me; you're getting in a photo. And it'll be awful. SORRY.

10. WRITE ABOUT IT.
Have you seen my newest blog series? It's official now; I drunk blog. Find the original post here, and keep your eyes peeled for more stupidity.



So do any of you guys do the same things? 
Or am I doomed?


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.