A Little Catch Up Post

Hello you gorgeous lot :)

Hope everyone is having a great week so far, mine's becoming quite a mixed bag. I'm so thrilled with all the design work I've been doing, and the progress of #GirlGang! But I've not been quite on top of blog posts as I'd like, and I have had zero free time. If you have me on Twitter you may notice I'm ALWAYS awake. I survive on about 4 hours sleep each night/morning. Not great, haha. Still; I'm really lucky with everything I get to do and I don't take that for granted. I just think I need a better system/schedule - suggestions welcome!

Hopefully after next week everything will die down a little bit and I can take even just an hour or two to enjoy a bath and a book. I seriously can't remember the last time I chilled out and did nothing. I'm surprised I've even took the time to write this post! But it feels weird if I don't 'check in'.

Highlights this week have been the #GirlGang chat trending once again, so many people writing lovely blog posts about it, catching up with old friends on random 5am calls, and finally practising using my Olympus Pen more.

I still have a few little Christmas gifts to buy, but honestly it's not a huge deal. I don't have loads and loads to get done, the majority has been taken care of, yay! I'm so excited to give Gary his gifts, and spend a relaxing Christmas together. This is probably the first Christmas since Dad died that I've been happy and looking forward to it! 

Anyway, much to do! Have a lovely week sugarplums <3
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.