Cosy Evenings

personalised notebook pink girly
Has anyone noticed that I hadn't published a post on here for like three or four days? I've no idea if anyone would even notice me going quiet, but in case you have; thank you! So where have I been? Well to be honest, I've been hibernating away! My workload this week has been NUTS. Like, seriously... I have barely come up for air. I can't say I'm moaning though, because I've been enjoying some creature comforts this week.

Spending half my time tucked in bed, fluffy dressing gown on, writing/drawing away all day and night; it was a pleasure when I received a special parcel from Getting Personal. It was a surprise that arrived just on time to be honest, as it was filled with amazing things to make me feel special as I hibernated.

What blogger doesn't need another notebook? No, I'm joking. You all know how much I love stationery anyway, but receive a pretty pink notebook with my blog name on; YAY! All the happiness. It's officially my blog planner now, obviously. 

I also received an ADORABLE cushion with 'G & J' on (for Gary and Jemma of course), the cutest gold star bunting, cosy plush booties (that you can microwave omfg!) a Jemma mug and the cutest Christmas card in the world (and my first one this year, yay!).

Everything about this screams COSY to me, and I was thrilled. These Winter nights are drawing in early now, it gets dark here by 4pm. While I love this so much, it does mean I feel the need to be pampered a little more. Getting Personal have certainly done that, and justified me staying indoors more than ever!

tea mug

gold star bunting
I think one of the things that made this parcel even better, was the fact you can have almost anything personalised. As someone growing up with the name 'Jemma' rather than 'Gemma', I always missed out on the named badges/keyrings/etc as a child! I'm more than making up for it now though :)

GP has an amazing choice of personalised and non personalised items though (check out my beautiful star bunting!) and I think they have some amazing gifts perfect for Christmas. I'm already thinking of items I can get my family to make them feel extra special (okay, I'm also looking for myself too haha).


Have you ever thought of getting your gifts from Getting Personal?
Let me know what stocking fillers you guys have planned! 


P.S. This post is not sponsored in any way, and no review was expected of me. I just thought it was pretty awesome and wanted to share :)


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

1 comment

  1. That cushion is so cute! I love personalised gifts, they're such a great idea. Gareth has the same problem with finding personalised items, he always feels left out ahah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.