My Autumn/Winter Palette Of Choice

Makeup Revolution Give Them Nightmares

Makeup Revolution Give Them Nightmares Palette
If Wednesday Addams had grown up and gotten into makeup; I feel like this would have been her palette of choice. It's the Makeup Revolution 'Give Them Nightmares' palette, and it's my new favourite thing in my makeup collection.
I'm pretty sure this palette has been out a while, and I just missed the boat with this one. However when I was browsing Superdrug a few weeks ago, I spotted this baby on offer for only £4 and I lost my shit. Maybe I'm exaggerating? But either way, I got excited.
I love Makeup Revolution anyway, but their palettes are always especially amazing. This one is absolutely perfect for Autumn/Winter, and screams goth. Perfect for my latest hair eh?
Makeup Revolution palette
Made up of blacks, silvers, blues, purples and greens; this palette is definitely aimed towards a darker, more daring look. I bought it originally because I thought how perfect it was for Halloween, but now I find myself using it on a daily basis. I love going really dark and gothic during Winter, and if you're like me then you'll love this palette too.
Each shade packs a punch, has amazing pigmentation and the whole palette gives you a lot to work with. I've found that I have been using a light dusting of silvers and greys during the day, and gearing towards the darkest of blacks and violets for a night time look. Although to be honest, I've become more and more daring too; sometimes sporting smoky blues and purples throughout the day too.
If you're after a change from your usual makeup look, I'd definitely recommend trying this one. It eases you out of your comfort zone (or mine anyway!) and makes you feel like a beautiful vamp. You can get your own here, or scour your local Superdrug for offers like I did.
I know I'll be vamped up tonight while watching the fireworks.
Have you tried this palette yet?
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

1 comment

  1. Would really love to see the kind of make up looks you create from this palette! Would be fab if you'd do a tutorial or even just shared a few pictures :-)

    Teri-May xx
    Www.acupoft.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.