Blogging Babes Of November

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm quite an indulgent person, whether good or bad; in a lot of ways. I can never resist chocolate, I have to binge watch shows on Netflix when I discover new ones, and I become obsessed with things that might simply be a hobby for someone else (blogging, for example). I indulge in every aspect of my life, and I like getting lost in something I love.

Which I think is the reason why I love doing my Blog Advertisers posts for the month. These are people whose blogs I've stalked and promoted all month, and always found something about them I love for myself. Whether it's a fantastic personality that radiates across a computer screen, or a blog that inspires me to do something different; I love reading blogs, and being able to tell you all about the ones I've been lucky enough to have in my sidebar for the month. So I hope you guys are just as excited for today's, and give these guys some love!


Hazel Jane.


Hazel is someone who everyone seems to love, including me! She's that type of blogger that not only produces amazing content that you could read for hours; but she makes friends along the way too effortlessly. In fact, I can remember being at a blog event and a group of us got chatting about how lovely this lady was. Hers is a lifestyle blog in which she shares all the interesting parts of her life with us, she bakes for us, shares recipes, visits restaurants, inspires us, talks about books, her hobbies & more! I thoroughly recommend visiting her '50 Things To Do This Weekend' post.


The Vegan Taff.


Do you follow me on Periscope at all? The reason I ask is because if you do, and you've seen any of my regular scopes; you'll know who Kelly is! She's the gal who always chats to me, keep me company, tells me off for chipping my nails and makes me laugh like a wild hyena. All in all, she's pretty fab. Her blog is a place she shares the best vegan beauty suggestions around, gives us all nail envy, makes me jealous of her AMAZING photography and does plenty of lifestyle posts too on a whole array of categories! Go follow her, she's absolutely smashing this blogging thing at the moment! Check out this recent post on what looks like a fabulous range of CF beauty!


The Prosecco Diaries.


One of my busiest, most glamorous and pro active bloggers to ever grace my sidebar, for sure! The Prosecco Diaries explores and celebrates London's creative side, reviews restaurants, does amazing and helpful beauty reviews and also really is the place to be regarding all things blogging. Whether it's about being an honest and open voice for the issue of 'Bloggers Being Blacklisted' or 'The Future of Blogging' - you really can't go wrong! Sarah recently wrote for Blogosphere magazine too, and also spent so much time this month running her own blogger workshops! - Wow. Follow her blog, but also her Bloggeration Twitter too, for all details on future events!


Cosy Book Corner.


Meet Angelica! This little cutie is someone I've had the pleasure of getting to know for a while now, I stalk her blog posts very often and always find that the best thing about her blog is that there is something everyone. Angelica's blog is a comforting space filled with pretty images, and she writes about books, her life, home inspo, film reviews, crafts and much, much more! Her recent film review on 'Miss You Already' has desperately made me want to see this film! Check it out.


Wishes, Hopes & Dreams.



If you haven't heard of Fiona yet, then you must be new to my blog - Hi! Fiona is an amazing little ray of sunshine throughout the blogging community, and I always see her supportive others and doing whatever she can to spread some joy (very #GirlGang of her!). She writes about beauty, fashion, places she visits, her life and even amazing recipes! Check out this recent post on her family recipes, mmm!


Unicorn Mummy.



Meet Stacey from Unicorn Mummy! Stacey's blog is a plethora is creativity, lifestyle, beauty and parenting. Her vast array of subjects she covers makes her blog so relatable for everyone and she's an absolute sweetheart. I adore and totally envy her artwork, and you'll clearly see how talented she is. I'd love you guys to head over and support her! Start by checking out this recent Christmas illustration


Lace & Whimsy.


Creative powerhouse. That's how I think of Kathy from Lace and Whimsy, and not without good reason. When you first visit Lace & Whimsy you'll be taken in by how beautiful Kathy's whole design is. It has personality, stands out and is super organised; which personally is very important to me when visiting new blogs! She's an artist who always uses her creativity within her blog, and her own personality manages to shine through in a natural way. She recently got chatting about 'The Beauty Of Defining Your Own Success' and I was really inspired by it.


Bubbly Bex.


And last but by no means least, I need you to meet the adorable and always super supportive Bex! Her blog is a fantastic range of amazing beauty reviews written always very honestly, her weight loss journey and a huge variety of lifestyle posts she shares. Bex is always found on Twitter being a total babe to everyone, showing kindness and always getting a giggle. Her recent post on the Urban Decay Electric Palette made me want to spend money I didn't have, but we'll forgive her for that.. hehe.



So that's how the month of November has shaped up so far for advertisers, and we've got such an eclectic bunch this month; yay! Who is your favourite, and do you follow any of these lovely ladies already?


If you would like to advertise on Dorkface, please check out my Ad page.
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.