Pixi Silver Sky Mesmerizing Palette

pixi palette beauty petra
Is this a pretty one or what? The Pixi Silver Sky Mesmerizing palette is one that's been in my stash for so long now, and always a good one to reach for. I havn't tried many Pixi products at all, but I'm dyiiiing to. This cool toned palette is a favourite of mine, and I think it'll be one of yours too if you try it.
While I'm not the biggest fan of the pale green packaging, the rest of it is adorable; and it does make it easy to find within my huge stash of palettes. Side note- does anyone else just keep on collecting palette after palette? I can't seem to help myself.

This palettes contains six shades from light to dark in a range of silvers, bronzes and even a metallic blue. The whole thing screams cool beauty, and I love it. It'd be easy as we go into the festive season to go overboard with golds and glitters, but I love that this Pixi palette offers an alternative to that. This is easily a favourite for my daytime looks.

pixi palette beauty

pixi petra palette


The pigmentation is fantastic, I probably can't even do it justice in saying that. I've had this palette easily six months, and use it at least once a week; I've still yet to hit pan on any shade. You only need a small amount to really pack it on your brush. So while it's a little more than a drug store palette (at £15 on the Pixi site) it's easily worth it in my opinion.


Have you tried any of the Pixi range?
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

3 comments

  1. I keep buying palettes, I can't stop! I like this, it's small enough to keep in your bag for top ups. I really like that dark plum shade too! I didn't even know Pixi did makeup! xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so pretty! I love the shapes of the actual shadows as well, always nice to have it mixed up! And yes, I keep buying more and more palettes - you are not alone! Gweni xxx

    www.gbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty palette - I need to try more from Pixi x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.