#PatAPet*

Hello lovelies! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend, and you're all recovering from the election if like me, you were left a little heartbroken. But that's another issue altogether...
This week I had the fantastic pleasure of getting involved with the RSPCA's #PatAPet campaign, and it was so, so wonderful! I was contacted by the amazing guys over at Talented Talkers, who are helping to promote this important campaign, and they wanted to know if I'd get involved. I was keen from the very first moment, as it sounded like such a great project.
I visited a local farm with my boyfriend this week, and you may have seen my tweets on the day showing my little adventures with the animals. We had so much fun!




We got to cuddle the bunnies! Aren't they just the cutest?? Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a photo of cuddles as Gary and I were both so wrapped up with these little fluffy monsters to notice. They grey one was called Mitsy and the white one was Belle, both such little sweeties!






We had such a wonderful day and got to do and see so much, which we wouldn't have without this campaign. The reason behind it is to really get the message out there about the importance of animals, specifically re-homing animals, and doing all we can to help.

More than one animal is abandoned every hour in England, figures have revealed (found here). With help from fantastic supporters and volunteers, the RSPCA help these poor animals overcome their past and find loving new homes. You can actually watch 'Give A Pet A Home' on Wednesday nights 8pm on ITV, which focuses on the mission of the RSPCA to help these vulnerable animals.

Raising awareness is half of the problem, and I'd love to help make people more aware of this huge problem. If you are considering a new pet as an addition to be part of your family, consider adopting one through the RSPCA, details found here. Perhaps you can't adopt at the moment, instead if you can, consider becoming a sponsor! It's a fantastic way to support the amazing, caring work being done.

After I spent the day with a whole variety of animals and thinking about this cause, I arrived home to my little Luna. I smothered her with cuddles & kisses and was very, very grateful to have found her.

She might not have been as keen on me squishing her.


JUST LOVE ME LUNA!



*Post was sponsored to help me get into the farm and feed the animals. But all views are my own and one I'm proud to support.

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

13 comments

  1. I love the bunnies, they are so cute!! Well, I also love the meerkats and the goats and the chickens :) Where is the farm? Is it open for the public? Please send me a link :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love animals and days at the farm too.. Although I steer clear of the chickens and birds because I am petrified haha! This is a really great campaign you're supporting. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!
    I'm visiting a farm next weekend and I'm so excited, I love animals!
    Such a great project :)
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh my god those bunnies. I love bunnies & chickens, would love to spend a day with them haha! Looks so fun and it's such an important cause to highlight xxx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is too cute! Nothing makes you happier than cuddling bunnies right? x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looked like such a cute day!

    And Luna's little face is killing me. So adorable :')

    www.alittletwistof.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those animals are so cute! I love rabbits so much (I have a rabbit tattoo). What a great campaign.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds wonderful! It's great that you got to spend time with the animals ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest thing ever Jemma! I love that Meerkat's little expression, and the rabbits are so sweet. I can't have pets in my current place but as soon as I move somewhere that I can I am going to be adopting a new companion because I miss having animals so much! Such a lovely post. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww such a lovely post! We rescued my puppy Rufus :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing opportunity =] I love animals!

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. Spring is definitely here! 💚

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god this is the cutest thing ever! As a hardcore animal lover, I also would have jumped at this chance! Glad you had a fabulous day! :) x
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.