Skin Favourites: Vichy Aqualia Thermal

skincare beauty vichy moisturiser

Do you ever get products you're really excited to try, then somehow forget about them and leave them to sit on a shelf for months? Nope? Just me? Anyway, somehow that's what happened to me with this Vichy Aqualia Thermal Moisuriser. I'd heard plenty of good things about Vichy skincare and this moisturiser claims to be for sensitive, dehydrated skin too; so I thought I'd give it a go.

However, I have so many skincare products that it kind of got lost in the crowd for while. Oh, let me be clear; I'm not some awesome beauty guru with lashings of money to spend on skincare and a beautiful collection. It's just I buy little things here and there, and always forget to use them! I'm terrible for neglecting my skin. So having a bunch of products around is normal for me.

skincare beauty vichy moisturiser

So a few weeks ago, I finally got around to trying out this bad boy for real. I've been applying it every time I get out the shower, in the hopes of replenishing my skin with much needed moisture. Let me tell ya, this baby has delivered.

I found this moisturiser to be super gentle, like... fit for a baby! (don't take my word on this). It sinks into my skin easily without leaving any of that dreaded greasy residue you sometimes get with skincare products - I hate this. And best of all? No fuss. One quick pump of this and applied in circular motions over my face, I'm good to go! I can't help but feel it gives me a beautiful healthy glow too. Or maybe that's just my smug face feeling happy with myself for remembering to moisturise for once.

Let me know if you've tried this and what you thought?
Also, anyone else out there as bad as me when it comes to skincare?! :)




post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

6 comments

  1. Vichy are really on point lately. I recently reviewed the Vichy Dermablend Makeup Range and i am very impressed. I will be trying out some of the skincare soon and i can't wait x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds ideal! I hate applying moisturiser and feeling all gross and sticky. I run around the house naked to try and make it dry hahaha. I will have to look into this one. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely relate to the whole buying things and then forgetting about them! Going to have to give this a try, as I also hate that greasy residue of so many skincare products, yuck!

    Laura x
    aviewfrom-thebalcony.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard a lot of good things about this product too, and I have also tried different product that leave a nasty greasy residue. So, I might give Vichy a try!

    Trill | www.esttrill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, sounds intriguing, will add this to my list :P

    Sarah x
    sarahinwonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried anything by Vichy - I'll have to give this a go! It sounds like it's a nice, smooth finish though and I get really dry skin so this sounds ideal. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.