Cute Mail

This week's mail had me squealing my little kawaii heart out, and for good reason too. Two sets of awesome packages came in the post, and I can't help but want to share the prettiness of it all with you guys.

Firstly, after teasing myself for a good week looking at all the beautiful products available from Cheekyboo; I caved and finally bought this adorable map notebook. I'm so glad I did. This little guy now takes pride of place on my desk, and is inspiring me to fill it with my hopes, dreams, ideas and plans! It's filled with beautifully textured paper too, none of that cheap thin crap you so often see. How could I not get this when it's only £1.95?! Bargain if the month I think, and I've now got my eye on a few other products of theirs. 


Secondly, I was lucky enough to win a Twitter competition from the lovely guys over at Prairie Charms; Woohoo! They said they were sending me a goody bag full of surprises, and I couldn't believe the lovely items they included.



Jewelled hair clips, pastel hair bobbles, beautiful glitter bow clips, a necklace, pretty straws, washi tape, big star and moon hair clips and more! Everything was SO CUTE. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I've already used my washi tapes to help decorate my scrapbook, and worn different hair accessories each day. The beautiful big bow hair clip has gotten me so many compliments, and I think it really suits my hair colour at the moment. I'm also thinking of clipping this to items of clothing to customise them, like on a blazer or bag; to add a little sparkle to various outfits.


I love receiving any mail that isn't boring bills, and these were such a treat in my letterbox this week. I loved sharing this with you guys, and I'm actually considering doing posts like this every now and again when especially cute things make their way into my mail.
What do you think? Would you like to see that?

Please let me know if any of you would be interested in something like this?! I'd love to know!

Thanks guys :)
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

23 comments

  1. I think a monthly package is such a cute idea! It will be refreshing compared to awful bills lol! Great post! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mail service is a lovely idea.
    This post was so glittery, I loved it!

    Jenna
    princessparasox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many sparkly things! I need everything! Love the notebook :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these! So cute and sparkly, ideal to brighten up the week. I think your mail idea sounds awesome! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH! It's all so sparkly and pretty, I love it so much! Thanks so much for sharing, I'm in love! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely goodies! I love both putting together cute packages and getting them, so much fun!! ;D
    xx Kitten ♥ The Howling WolfHeart

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WOULD LOVE A DORKFACE MAIL SERVICE haha I am addicted to monthly sub boxes and ones which are cute like these parcels make my life even more! I really want to get my DIY on with scrapbooking, journalling etc and I always look to your posts for inspo, so I'd love to see what you'd pick out :} I sound like a pure fangirl here, this is all new to me haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, totally do posts like this every so often! And that mail idea sounds like a good'un.

    www.alittletwistof.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bird dish is so cute, would be perfect for little hair bits etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the monthly package idea and I would definitely sign up for it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's adorable Jemma!! It so sparkly! I wish I wasn't broke so I could get something like that. I love scrapbooks and stuff like it. It's not something alot of people do anymore and I think it's really cool that you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's adorable Jemma!! It so sparkly! I wish I wasn't broke so I could get something like that. I love scrapbooks and stuff like it. It's not something alot of people do anymore and I think it's really cool that you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's adorable Jemma!! It so sparkly! I wish I wasn't broke so I could get something like that. I love scrapbooks and stuff like it. It's not something alot of people do anymore and I think it's really cool that you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. CUTE MAIL!! Take my money now, go on, just TAKE IT! That would be too much adorableness for my letterbox to handle that's for sure!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, all of these look so cute! I love getting things in the mail ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great! I'd love to see you do more posts like this, its a really good idea :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So kawaii =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Monthly package would be a great idea! Love all the pretty things you got in this post!

    ISOSCELLA | isoscella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's such a great idea! This post is so cute, I'm beginning to realise I don't have enough sparkly things!
    Hattie // hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow these are super super super cute! Love the stuff prairie charms has in stock, although I'm saving up for other (equally adorable) things at the moment, but browsing their store is tempting me greatly. I found cheekyboo this week and absolutely adore their stuff!

    Fii || little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm curious, is the note book quite thick? I love the design and I would like a new one, but I prefer more pages than less. I was wondering with the price, if it's a thin notebook without too many pages.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love getting mail. I'd be totally interested in something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.