Dorky Obsessions: Bee & Puppycat



As a lover of all things Kawaii, cute, girly, fun and geeky; I instantly fell in love with Bee & Puppycat when they came onto my radar a few months ago, and I've never looked back. If you're unsure of what I'm talking about, 'Bee & Puppycat' is an animated web series created and written by Natasha Allegri.

*Image taken from Google

Bee and Puppycat is the story of a young girl who encounters a strange dog-cat hybrid, and the adventures they go on. It involves beautiful animation, bizarre humour and wonderful kawaii cuteness! If any of you guys are a fan of Adventure Time, then this show is for you. It's one of my new favourites and I have created a little wishlist of B&P items I'm currently lusting over.


Puppycat Mug | Keyrings | Crochet Slippers | Tshirt | Plushie | Stickers


I have my eye on the plushie, mug and stickers more than anything, but doesn't everything look so adorably cute?! Maybe I'll treat myself one day if you guys buy a header design from me (email meif so!) ;)

And finally to finish things off, some of my favourite quotes so far from the show:


"I GOT YOU SOME ICE FOR YOUR CROTCH! I'M SHOVING THE CROTCH ICE UNDER THE DOOR!"


"You took too long. Now your candy's gone. That's what happens." BAKOWWWWW!


"Pretty Patrriiiiiick"




Have I convinced you to go watch it yet?






post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

7 comments

  1. I LOVE this show so much!

    Do you watch Bravest Warriors too? Catbug is adorable.

    Jenna
    princessparasox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something which my life is sorely missing - I'm off to track this down! I love the cute slipper so much! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this sounds awesome. I love Adventure Time so this sounds right up my street!
    Sarah - Lipstick & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this sounds awesome. I love Adventure Time so this sounds right up my street!
    Sarah - Lipstick & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love Bee and Puppycat! I even made some Bee and Puppycat plushies a while back ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! I've been wanting to look at this for a while, I really should, seems just up my street!

    Kariss xx
    www.shystrangemanic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg...i'm so obssessed with this show! It's so cute and the design is adorable! Love this post <3

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.