9 Happy Things This Week


In no particular order of business;


1. I finally got my nose pierced again, thank the lord. Last year I had to take it out while looking for jobs (well, didn't have to, but it was so much easier), and same goes for my lip ring. This week I finally felt like I was getting back to my normal self by getting my nose done again. The lip ring will come back in a few weeks :) It's weird how a small piece of metal makes me feel 'myself' again.

2. Spending more time with Gary, yay! I start a new part time job next week. But I've had time off, and going from full time to part time means we get a lot more time together, which I'm so thankful for. Gary works nights at the weekends, so we only have weekdays together really, so the less time I'm in work, the better. Kinda love this guy ;)

3. Painting/Drawing/Designing/etc. As you all know I now take requests for designs; whether it be you want portraits done, blog headers, whatever, and this has meant I've spent soooo much time getting to paint and draw for you guys. I'm keen to share this work soon, but that'll be a separate post very soon.

4. Lush. Recently I popped into the Lush Liverpool store and was greeted by the most awesome staff (not annoying like a lot of stores!) and genuinely felt welcomed. Especially because I got chatting to a lovely girl called Caitlin who gave Holly and I free products as part of their kindness scheme - wow! I got a free 'Granny Takes A Dip' which I've never tried before, yay! Unfortunately I bashed it by accident so by the time I got home it wasn't really 'photo ready'. But it's still going to be awesome to try out soon!

5. More Lush! I also bought myself the Ickle Baby Bot, Pink Fun, Dorothy and Dragon Egg! - I haven't tried any of these ones before and I am like a child at Christmas!

6. I've officially started my Tsum Tsum collection, eeep. I couldn't resist picking up this cute Marie one when I peeked into the Disney store recently, she's adorable. I can't wait to add more soon!

7. This is probably the sweetest post of this post. When I recently met up with Holly (who you should all go follow!) she gifted me with this beautiful necklace set, saying it reminded her of me! This girl is SO damn nice, and knows me so well! Moon, stars, dainty cuteness, yes please and thank you. I'm so lucky to have met her!

8. So Kawaiii! ^__^ I officially put my first order into Blippo, and received the cutest package in the mail. The prices were really quite cheap, with free shipping too; so I was over the moon to satisfy my addiction to cute stationary and all things Kawaii. More soon probably..

9. And Gary again. Why? Why not. I bloody love this guy, he makes me happy every single day. (Awwww... sick bucket?)


What's made you guys happy this week? :)




post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

28 comments

  1. you can't go wrong with lush bath bombs!
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god SO TRUE! They are amazing! Do you have a fave? :) xx

      Delete
  2. The nose piercing suits you really well! I love painting and designing aswell so I know exactly what you're talking about :D Sadly enough I don't have much time right now, my exams are coming up.. Lush bath bombs are so lovely.

    Great post :)
    Valérie | Scribbles of Valérie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you; I've really missed it haha! :) Aww hunnie, concentrate on the exams (and good luck!!!) and then you can relax and paint afterwards :) It'll be a treat haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Aww this post really made me smile :D I love seeing little posts like this and your photos are so bright and colourful. Good luck in your new job hun and thanks for brightening up my Sunday morning xxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you SO MUCH Jess, you cutie!! <3 xxx

      Delete
  4. That was so sweet haha! I need some more lush bath bombs, really want to try the watermelon one! Xx

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watermelon one?! Ohhhh I didnt know there was one! <3 I gotta get on this haha xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to get my nose pierced but keep worrying about the job :((


    www.skinnystalker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always take it out! ;) haha xx

      Delete
  6. Your nose piercing looks very good on you! And who can resist the lush bath bombs!
    Gabby ~ www.wildishly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    http://www.libertylifeandselfhelp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your post made me smile!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your designs =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute pictures! And it does indeed sound like a very happy week!

    A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a CUTIE! I've said it a million times, but once more wont hurt ;)

      Delete
  11. Everything sounds lovely! It sounds like you had a wonderful week. I absolutely love Lush, too ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Next time you pop into Lush come and find me!! I shall show you the (Lush) wooooorld!! ;)
    Style Yourself Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nose piercing does look amazing, I got mine pierced a year ago and that's how people would describe me! Ahah! It is amazing how something so little makes a big difference!

    Love Leah Xx

    Blushinglyblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. We used one of the baby bot bathbombs in my son's bath - he loved it, but we then had to try and explain where the robot went, which was awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so impressed and happy with how well your business is going just after starting! You really deserve it.

    I wish there was something small I could do to feel myself again. With all the mental stuff sometimes I'm not sure what I'm even like, like, underneath all the bullshit. It would be nice if I could get rid of all the acne scars, though. I think that physical thing would help a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this post made me so happy! for real, you're going to love dragon's egg.

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of cute things! Dragon's Egg is one of my favourite bath bombs from Lush, the colours it creates really make me smile. I love Blippo too, I really need to make a purchase finally as I often browse, see something cute and then forget to go back and get it once I have some money, so you've reminded me to invest in more kawaii cuteness! Loved this post, and the photos of you and Gary are so sweet too. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lush never fails to cheer me up, and their bath bombes will forever make me happy I hope!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your nose piercing looks awesome!! I always think about getting one but I don't feel like I could pull it off!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  20. New piercings always make me extra happy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a lovely post to see/read. It looks like you've had an amazing week, have a lovely weekend too :)
    Natasha x
    www.natashaparisblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.