Halloween Wishlist ☾

It's no secret to anyone who knows me that Halloween is my favourite holiday of the year, and I love everything about it. Whether it be the chance to dress up, seeing pumpkins/candles everywhere or even just an excuse to get in lots of sweeties! It's all brilliant and I couldn't be happier it's coming up to that time of year again.

I've been subconsciously saving images and ideas for accessories that I can be buying and wearing this month to get the most out of the Halloween theme, and thought I'd share some with you!



Each of these is something I would wear anytime of the year to be honest, my inner goth is still in there and does emerge sometimes! I love the Jack Skellington dress and the adorable little ghost necklace, but my absolute favourite has to be the grey ghost jumper. It's the cutest jumper I've seen in all my Winter clothing searches, and I need to find it as soon as possible!
Unfortunately I saved these images to my computer without noting where they where all from, Doh! After hunting around Google for a long time, I discovered this nice alternative, but they're sold out! It looks like I'll have to keep looking for the perfect ghosty jumper to keep me warm this Winter.

I'm still yet to decide on a costumer/idea for this year, and I'm getting worries now as I usually have it all planned much earlier! Eep. 

What do you guys think?
Will you be dressing up for Halloween this year? xx
post signature

16 comments

  1. The Jack Skellington dress is amazing! I'm a massive Batman fan, so I really like the bat T-Shirt as well. I love that all these pieces are kind of subtle - you won't look like you're on the way to a Halloween party in these!
    Francine from The Graduate Goddess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im a huge Batman fan too hehe! I even have a bat tattoo, lol. I would wear everything here haha x

      Delete
  2. Love the ghost jumper and shame you can't find it again. Some great picks though

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love Halloween - its so much fun!
    And you've picked some fab items, love the dress

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress looks great Jemma,i would certainly buy that! While working in the nighclubs when younger,halloween was always my fav night to work,got to dress up and have lots of fun while working! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Halloween and dressing up so much! ^__^ xx

      Delete
  5. Aww the ghost necklace is sooo sweet! I found the link to buy it in case you're interested, its http://www.littlemoose.co.uk/product/doodllery-necklace-boo-the-ghost/#.VDfQV0tGuZg

    Emily
    emilymaydesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Halloween, it's such a fun time of the year. I really like the skeleton necklace and you are so right, that jumper is amazing. I have plans for a similar wishlist, so if I find the jumper will let you know :)
    Lianne x
    Rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that ghost necklace is so CUTE!! I am dressing up, but just doing a casual Ariel from The Little Mermaid :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab post. I LOVE that jumper too; it looks like something ASOS might feature! No big plans for dressing up this year but I might have to make some after seeing this post lol. Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Halloween is of my favorite seasons !! love the bat t shirt and the ghost necklace :)

    Melissa || www.vintagemelissa.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Halloween, so I love this post! The ghost jumper is so cute, and would definitely suit you!

    Hazel Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the ghost necklace! I also just published a Halloween costume idea post on my blog! U should check it out


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That ghost jumper is adorable! I love Halloween too, any excuse to get dressed up and watch way too many horror films. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun selection! Completely agree with you - the ghost jumper is adorable! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.