Instagram Lately

@ladybeemo


1. Sorry. Double selfie.

2. I received the BEST gift in the mail from a friend. She altered this book to personalise my name in it, embellished it and crafted a paper flower from some of the pages. It is simply amazing and I couldn't be happier I have such talented and lovely friends. I will probably post about this soon with much better photos, and also info if you'd like to buy one!

3. Adorable stickers! I wanted some for my latest Postcrossing cards :)

4. Kind of in love with this guy.

5. A random purchase of the cutest milk bottles ever. I blame Pinterest. 

6. Because Autumn.

7. The first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season for me! Yum.

8. Snippets of my art journal :)


post signature

8 comments

  1. Love the book with your name. You've got a really talented friend there. :) Also really like the milk bottles with colourful straws. Super cute! xx

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she's so sweet! It must have taken her hours because there is so much detail in this <3
      Thanks for visiting lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. Eee that book is the cutest! What a lovely present! Such lovely photos!

    Alexandra ♡
    efflorescentdream.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book with your name is awesome! What a lovely present.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. just instagram pics look quite entertaining. love the pics

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That personalised book looks amazing, as does your art journal! I love seeing your artwork on here, you're so talented :)
    I'm also eyeing up those milk bottles now...so cute!!

    Hazel Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.