Art Journal: Modern Love

'Modern Love Walks On By'


A little nod to Bowie there. And another addition to my journal. I've been very inspired by Holly's blog & her work lately which is just amazing, seriously go check it out. She uses mixed media to make beautiful, thought provoking collages which I find so interesting. I hope to have my own collection as good and as challenging as this soon.

Today I kept it pretty simple and positive. And I loved it.

What do you guys think? Also I know I post Art journal entries so randomly sorry, there's no real schedule anymore as I find I just wait to feel inspired and I don't force it. Hope that's okay and you enjoy them.

Also, give me a little follow on bloglovin? :) xx

post signature

8 comments

  1. This post brought a huge smile to my face, it's so positive and lovely :) Really wish I was as creative as you!
    Francine from The Graduate Goddess xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this post, it's nice to see a little art journal entry x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) I love posting them and it keeps me creative! x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.. I love everything arty/crafty you post on your blog.. I feel like I haven't done much of art/craft lately.. which sucks.. school is just taking my time away! But I will try though.. I need to!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! Not to feel bad about it if you have school though, I'm sure if I was studying I'd struggle too! :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely! I've always been fascinated by Art Journals but never really took the plunge and done it myself.
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.