Art Journal: Textures



My favourite aspects of these are the polka dots included in both, and the 'neat' rectangle quality. I know the collages are pieced together with rips in places but I still think there's a strong sense of order and neatness within these two, and I really love that. I hope I'm making sense with that. It was a happy accident, but one I will try to make again!

These took me no more than 15 minutes each. It just shows sometimes the simpler the better.
Well, for my preferences anyway.


Thanks for stopping by guys :)
See the rest of my journal here.



post signature

10 comments

  1. I absolutely love these! Everything just fits together perfectly, it's lovely. These are seriously amazing, excellent work!

    -xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sarah you have no idea how happy that makes me! :D xx

      Delete
  2. that's pretty cool, reminds of when i'll do this for fun during my college years.

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love a good collaging session as you know! xx

    The Persephone Complex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! If I were anything as good as you though that'd be awesome haha :D - Thank you so, so much for popping by! xx

      Delete
  4. I miss my art collage journals from college, this makes me want to start collaging again!
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! :D It's a fantastic creative outlet and can inspire you in many ways. And personally I find it such a beautiful, unique form of art anyway. :) Thanks for popping by lovely! xx

      Delete
  5. I actually love ripped out pieces! You've inspired me to start my art jourrnaling again! x :)
    jade x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.