Three Places In Liverpool I Love

I was born and raised here in Liverpool, and apart from a brief and absolutely awful stint in Bolton (sorry Boltonians) I have lived here all my life. I may not think it's the best place in the world, but I do think it's damn worth a visit. Liverpool has some of the best attractions, bars, entertainment and people. So if you've ever fancied popping to Scouse land for a trip, let me tell you about my personal favourite spots to stop by.


Bills-
If you want a restaurant to visit while you're here, my ultimate fave has got to be Bills! Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner you're after; they serve absolutely beautiful food served within a very Instagram kind of setting that you guys are bound to love! I also recommend you definitely try the cocktails - Raspberry & Rosehip Collins is amazing.

Albert Dock-
I don't live too far from here and I can honestly say it's one of the most beautiful places in all of Liverpool. Whether you come in the day and visit all the cute and quirky shops all around the dock, explore the museum or art gallery; there'll be something for everyone. Me though? I love it at night time. The bars around here are almost always better, the restaurants are devine, and the whole scene is just so twinkly and pretty by the water that you can't help but take photographs (see above!).

Krazyhouse-
Okay, anyone from Liverpool reading this might giggle at this one. The Krazyhouse was basically the place where we went as teens (of drinking age of course!) who loved emo, metal, screamo, indie music, and wanted to go somewhere that served alcohol too. The Krazyhouse has three floors, and on each floor plays a different genre of music. I cannot tell you how many drunk nights I've spent here, listening to my favourite music of all time, drinking shots like it was going out of fashion, and losing my friends within the place (queue texts of 'What floor are you on?!?!'). The thing is though, I still love it there. I love the music, I love how dingy it is, I love the range of drinks, I love the questionable characters, I love how they go all out for Halloween, I love pretending Im 19 and emo again. So yeah, just go there if you can relate to this at all.


So there we have it; my restaurant, attraction and bar of choice in Liverpool. I was challenged by Travelodge*, who think Liverpool is pretty awesome too; and they wanted to know my top 3 recommendations. I think they're pretty awesome choices to be honest. Let me know if you agree!

Have you ever visited Liverpool? And if you do, will you be trying these recommendations?
If you're buying the shots, Im in... ;)




*Post in collaboration with Travelodge

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

2 comments

  1. I'm in Liverpool tomorrow! I may have to check out Bill's, see if it's the same as the Brighton one😊 what day time tourist things would you recommend? XX

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.