Brunch At Revolution Liverpool Albert Dock

 
Recently I had the pleasure of being invited along to try the new brunch menu for Revolution at Liverpool Albert Docks, and I was excited to give it a try. This particular Revolution is in the heart of the Albert Docks which is a picturesque location (only a fifteen minute walk away from where we live!) and surrounded by a variety of other bars/restaurants, galleries, museums and tourist spots.
 




I took Gary along with me of course, and we both realised that although we attend Revolution bars often, it's usually for their fabulous cocktail menu, rather than food. So we didn't know what to expect really! Revolution have just launched a brand new brunch menu, which runs daily from 10-12pm - so after an early morning browse around the dock, and some pretty photographs taken; we settled down in the gorgeous bar.

The staff were absolutely wonderful in there; from the moment we arrived we felt truly welcomed. Not one to be totally put off by the hour of day, I got some great suggestions for a nice fruity cocktail, while Gary stuck to a rich, black coffee.
 



And then it was time to choose something from the amazing new menu, which had a teasing range of food that was truly hard to decide between. Gary and I both decided some yummy pancakes were definitely on the cards; him going for bacon and syrup topping and me with a range of delicious berries.
 



 
YUM. Right?! Guys, I can't even begin to explain how amazing these were, and Gary agreed too. It was the perfect combination of sweet, fresh fruit and light airy pancakes.

In fact we have plans next week to go back again, when Gary finishes work in the morning. I think I'm going to have to try the avacado brunch option this time!

Mmmmmmm...

A huge thank you to the guys at Revolution Albert Dock who were wonderful hosts, especially the lovely American girl who served us! We will definitely be regulars - and not just for the cocktails now!



*Bill paid for as part of review
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.