Revolucion De Cuba Bloggers Night


Five reasons Revolucion De Cuba Liverpool is amazing;


1. Alcohol is taken seriously. Especially Rum. Rum rhymes with YUM. No coincidence.
2. The layout is GORGEOUS.
3. The food... oh my god the food. It's amazing, and I'm a fussy eater.
4. The staff are absolutely hilarious/super friendly/awesome.
5. It's located in the heart of Liverpool, with an amazing view of the docks.


Hi guys! Hope you're all having a good week. Today I've sort of just ran right into this post, because I'm so excited to share it with you. Seriously, I'm here to tell you about my new favourite spot in Liverpool.

Last week, I was lucky enough to be invited along to Revolucion De Cuba at Liverpool Albert Docks along with a few other awesome local bloggers, and it was perfect. We had the best night together, and I cannot thank the guys at Rev De Cuba enough.



As soon as we turned up, we were greeted with yummy Mojitos, a gorgeous view of Albert Docks, and friendly smiles all around. I had no idea what to expect from the evening, but I can confidently say it exceeded my expectations for sure.


We were treated to a taster of the menu, with a whole range of dishes served upon us - all so, so yummy by the way. Gary and I immediately knew we were onto a winner when we both found we loved the dishes, as we're both fussy eaters! Especially me, lol. But I needn't have worried.

Afterwards we all chatted to the chef Jamie and he gave us a step by step masterclass in making our own burritos! It was hilarious as we all got super competitive, and I'll admit mine turned out CRAP. But it was fun all the same.


*Gary attempting his own work of burrito art*

After we appreciated all the work that goes into even the simplest burrito, we moved around to the bar and enjoyed a masterclass in cocktail making - YAY! My fave. We each had the chance to make our own cocktail of choice (and enjoy the result..) and it made me realise I could never be a bartender. But I think I did pretty well! Mine was perfect anyway.

Finally we met Coco, the bartender who is basically a Rum MASTER. Seriously, he knew more about Rum than I do about... well, anything to be honest! He was super funny, knowledgeable and helpful. It really did make me happy knowing more about what I'm drinking, and how to best appreciate it.

We all then hung out, had more drinks, chatted and laughed for the next few hours, and I can honestly say it was the most fun I had in ages. The whole evening was wonderful, and I can't thank the staff at Revolucion De Cuba enough for their time and effort. It really was appreciated! The venue, service, food and drink is absolutely wonderful and I'll definitely be going back. I thoroughly recommend you all find your closest venue and make a booking immediately. You'll love it!


Best night evz.



 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png

*Invited to event as review.

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.