Scrub-a-dub-dub!

face and body scrubs

Sometimes I'll get in the shower, armed with a bunch of skincare products; determined to scrub my whole body like hell. I'll go to town on myself from head to toe (sounds weird) and do all I can to come out that shower like a damn newborn baby. If fact, I'm disappointed if I don't feel like a snake that's just shed a layer of skin.

Sorry, gross. But anyway, I mix and match a lot of face and body scrubs, and I'm always willing to try out new ones to try get the best possible results I can. Today I thought I'd share with you guys what I'm currently using.

skincare scrubs

For my face I'm alternating between Lush's Ocean Salt face and body scrub, and Soap & Glory's Flake Away body polish. Both smell nice, but my preference is definitely the S&G scrub which smells of Almond oil and Shea butter. The Ocean Salt smells like a day at the beach, surprise surprise. It's cool, but probably not my thing really. It's much more refreshing though, I will say that. 

Anyway, I do appreciate both of these scrubs but I find the Ocean Salt a little tougher. That's not a bad thing, I love it for days where I'm super obsessing over my pores. Other times when I need more of a gentle scrub, I go to the Soap & Glory one. It's still a tough little bastard that'll get the job done, but won't leave me red raw and sensitive.

Overall I like both of these, but I do like to alternate between them rather than stick to one. Both brighten my complexion and leave me feeling nice and smooth.

zoella body scrub

For all over the rest of my body, I'm using the Zoella Scrubbing Me Softly smoothing body scrub. I see a lot of people dissin' Zoella's beauty range, but I gotta say; I'm hella happy with this. This one is a lot gentler than the scrubs I'm using on my face, and feels SO SO soft. It really does feel like it's polishing my body, and I love how my legs feels after using this.


So that's what I'm using lately. I'm sure I'll update you guys when I try out some new products in the Summer. I'd love to know what products you guys are using, so I can give them a try too!

Let me know! Thanks guys :)



post signature

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.