Au Revoir April

pretty stationery

Bidding farewell to April today feels a bit odd. We're now half way through the year and I don't think I'm quite ready to accept that, haha. I suppose everyone says that, but I really feel like someone's playing a joke on me, and we're secretly still in January!

This month had it's ups and downs for me; I had a wonderful birthday, Gary and I started an awesome new podcast, I've spoken about the podcast before, but it really has been lifting my spirits and renewing my mojo recently! We have so much fun, and it's a great way to get creative in a brand new way. I'm so grateful for anyone who listens and gives us little messages of support too!
I got on top of my work schedule too, and I've started making some awesome plans for #TheGirlGang meet up in August. I did however have quite a few 'sick' days in April, my sinuses have been awful, and we got a bit of bad news this month. However, life is good right now, and I'm excited to go into May really with really positive vibes.

Speaking of all things positive, one of the reasons for my good mood is because I got myself all organised during April, and it;s thanks to my new journal I put together. My journal is now my favourite little buddy I take everywhere with me, and I'll be sharing snippets of that very soon too if anyone cares.

Social media has been a goodun' this month. I've taken more time to reply to every comment I get on here, to promote and help more people over on Twitter, and I've made more time to indulge in blog reading - even though there are always millions to catch up with! I also totally upped my Pinterest game, woo! Everyone knows I'm a social media obsessive, so I feel good I've finally mastered this particular social channel too now (well, in my opinion).

My goals for April went really well. they included things like drinking more water, clearing out my whole wardrobe, reopening my Etsy shop, and updating my design page. All DONE successfully. I'm especially glad to have cleared out my wardrobe, as I have so much more space now for new pretty things to be added. For May I hope to keep on top of my schedule, continue making 'me time' of importance, do some more creative DIY posts on this blog, and doing yoga at least twice a week.

In April there was gigs, new restaurants, movie nights, silly drunken giggles, seeing old friends and trying new things.

Not a bad month overall.
How did yours go? :)




post signature

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.