April Favourites


Hey guys! This weekend I'm gonna chat more about how April has been for me as a whole, but I really wanted to share with you guys today all about my favourite things from the month so far. I've been loving a few new things, and god knows I love a chatty post.

Beauty products-

I've been LOVING Soap and Glory's The Firminator body moisturiser for my legs and bum over the past few weeks. It leaves my wobbly bits a little less wobbly, and a lot more smoother. 

My newest lipstick addition is MAC Angel, and it's so pretty! It's a light, slightly pinkish nude shade perfect for everyday wear, and leaves my lips feeling super soft too.

I've already shared a blog post on the Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette, but guys it really is beautiful. I feel like it's going to last me ages too, as I only need a small amount for a great highlight.


TV Shows-

I've been getting back into Greys Anatomy again, as it was always one of my favourite shows. I won't post any spoilers, but I basically stopped watching during Season 10 when a certain character left. But I'm back on it again and I'm about to catch up with Season 12, woo.

Broad City - OMFG. I don't know how this show has only just gotten onto my radar, but it's THE BEST. I love it so much! I've just caught up on the first two seasons, just on time for season 3 starting next week. Ilana and Abbi are now my favourite people ever! Watch this show immediately.


Books-

I'm currently in the middle of reading both 'The Silkworm' by Robert Galbraith (aka JK) and 'The Girl In The Spider's Web' by Stieg Larsson/David Lagercrantz. I'm loving each of them so much! They are each the latest in their own series from each writer, and part of a great franchise. I thoroughly recommend both!


Random-

I've also been totally in love with my newest dress; a bright, polkadot one from the Sprinkle of Glitter Simply Be collection. It's fits perfectly, is cute and flattering, and definitely my style. And finally I have to mention my love for all things polaroid! Ever since I got my new Instax camera, I've been so happy with my cute new photographs everywhere, and decorating them. 



What have been your favourite things this month?




post signature

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.