Yummy Cocktails


This week I got the loveliest package in the mail - and Luna was curious too! The lovely folks over at Cracker Drinks sent me a care package filled with goodies unexpectedly, and as always; Luna was there with me excited to open the new mail.






In our lovely parcel we got to try some of Cracker's refreshing drinks - great for people like me keen to concoct their own yummy alcoholic cocktails, or just as a sweet taster for Summer. Can we just take a moment to appreciate the pretty glass and straws they sent me too? My little blogging heart was filled with joy. They also thoughtfully sent along an amazing Lush shower jelly, a Soap & Glory face mitt and adorable nail file.

Thanks Cracker for a wonderfully colourful package that gave me a smile, and Luna too!



post signature
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.