Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Lipstick Collection

Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Lipsticks

Makeup Revolution are one of my most purchased beauty brands; they produce fantastic quality products at affordable prices and I just can't get enough of them to be honest.

Last week these beautiful lipsticks from the rose gold collection made their way into my online basket and before I knew it I was entering my payment details. I couldn't resist how gorgeous they looked, and as much as I wanted all five from the collection, the nude shade was sold out. Booo! This means I have (from left to right above) 'Girls Best Friend', 'Private Members Club', 'Red Carpet' and 'Diamond Life'. I'm determined I'll purchase 'Chauffeur' too as soon as possible to complete the set.




I love the range of colours so far, from a sweet pink to a deep red and dark vampy plums. I'd love to see more added to the collection in future too though. The formula is creamy and easy to apply, and I found it lasted a fair amount of time throughout the day before I needed to reapply.


Each lipstick is only £3 which is an amazing bargain for the quality you're getting, and I'd easily recommend people give these a try. The packaging is the first thing that drew me in; because let's face it, they're beautiful. However the product quality match up and I'm really happy with them. Lovely additions to my collection, and hopefully more to come soon.



Have you guys tried anything from Makeup Revolution recently?



post signature

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.