Parallel Magazine


Hi guys :) I hope you're having a great week! I wanted to get into the habit of posting more casual, chatty posts featuring 'new favourites' of mine. This could range from anything from music, beauty buys, random coffee shops I visit or shopping hauls. So I hope you guys will like this more personal, free spirited type of blog post.

I have felt super inspired this week, creatively. I received a copy of Parallel magazine, which is a quarterly feminist mag covering topics on gender, race, sexuality, age, liberation, activism and disability.



It is AMAZING tbh. I loved how 'arty' the whole layout was, and how they seemed to make every single page really stand out and have its own unique style. 

The articles were so interesting and thoughtfully written, and gave me so much to think about and have even inspired some upcoming topics for this blog. My favourite part of the whole thing was the Art section, where they feature a whole range of artists, and it's awesome! I absolutely love discovering new artists and creators. So yep, definitely worth checking out guys.



 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.