GAP Neutrals ♥

Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
Hello lovely people :)

Hope you've had a good week so far, mine's been alright!
Since yesterday's post I've been really inspired to find a new style, and some signature pieces for my wardrobe. I'm loving neutrals lately, and when I next go shopping I'll be buying lots of everyday clothing that I can mix and match with lots of different things. So I've been browsing online with these things in mind, when I basically fell in love with the GAP website. I must admit GAP isn't one store I usually go to when shopping, but that's probably because I'm usually looking for exciting, bright, funky clothes shops full of things I'll never wear again! Lol. 

So in light of yesterday's post, my new determination and new love for simple, elegant, neutral clothing; I've fallen in love with this lot..

From top to bottom, left to right:

1. Plain White Tee - £14.95 - Just been reminded how much I like that band! :)












So that's my latest wishlist, feel free to donate any of them to me. Honestly, I don't mind! :P
And if you fancy seeing other styles/items I'm loving, visit my Pinterest board here.

What items are you loving lately?
post signature

6 comments

  1. i love the bag and sneakers :) your blog header is lovely :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/mememe-cosmetics.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes and the Jeans! I have posted a very simular post on my blog!

    http://whichit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving neutrals lately too! Esp the soft pastel neutrals. These are great picks! I love those indigo pants.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that white crossbody bag, so cute!


    ♥ http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a big fan of neutrals and the more casual/capsule wardrobe look, so I love this post! I'd never actually thought of looking at Gap but I've been looking for the perfect white shirt and the one you've posted has really caught my eye! Such lovely choices, I love your style Jemma :)

    Hazel Jane xx
    hazeljane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've only recently discovered my love for GAP and Im not looking back hehe x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.