A little drop of sunshine.


Hello lovelies!
Today's post is a little update and dedication to a wonderful holiday my boyfriend and I have just returned from in Greece, which lasted for one week. So I've been away and even though I had some scheduled tweets and blog posts, I have been rather silent on the blogging front because I just relaxed and enjoyed myself for the week. I totally let go of all responsibilities too and it felt great!

This photograph is the very first one I took when we arrived at our hotel, at around 6am local time.

We got dropped off just outside our hotel, but I seen there was an amazing sunrise over the water and wanted a photo. So I took a short walk up to the edge of the cliff and decided to snap the moment we got there. I love this. It's quite pretty and I love that this view was the official start to our trip.

Without doing a huge post about everything we did and the hundreds of photos we took, I'll just show a snippet in these little snaps.

The view from our room


My tattooed sausage legs

Gary enjoying a swim in one of the pools


A view from a Lindos hilltop overlooking the gorgeous village

Overall we had an amazing holiday, and one of my happiest/most fun.
There was only one downside, and that was because of a mistake First Choice made which ruined the last evening of our trip. I wont go into it too much, because I'm saving that rant for an official complaint to them! 

But I'm very grateful and so, so happy we had this holiday together. I enjoy anytime spent with Gary to ourselves but it was especially good to spend it together in a beautiful place having such fun. I would love to visit some of the other Greek islands in the future too.

So that's why I've been missing the past week!
All back now and geared up for some great posting hopefully.

How about you guys, ever been to Rhodes?
Or do you have any trips booked this Summer?
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. Aaaaahhh everything's so BLUE! The crystal clear waters and the stunning sky, it looks absolutely gorgeous Jemma! I've been casually viewing *ahem stalking* your Instagram pics since you's arrived and the place looked like paradise! So delighted that you's had a good time and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us :)

    Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you absolute sweetie!! It was truly wonderful and Im sad to be back haha! Although I did miss my own bed truthfully. I've been popping over to your blog seeing the new posts I've missed and GOSHHHH I love it so much haha! I will be trying your peach iced tea recipe! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks beautiful and amazing, so jealous! I'm glad you had such a lovely time despite the first choice hassle!

    I haven't been to Rhodes but I've been to Corfu in Greece, I would highly recommend it! So lovely and peaceful, it was one of my favourite holidays.

    Definitely suffering from wanderlust now!

    Hazel Jane x
    hazeljane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! I really enjoyed it and had such a wonderful time. Thank you for taking the time to read this also Hazel! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.