The #GGEvent Goodybags


Today I wanted to give a huge thank you to some of the brands involved with the #GGEvent I've been planning - and which happens this week!

There are a whole host of brands involved, and today I thought it might be nice to feature the guys who helped put together the goodybags. I'll be doing another post just for the raffle stuff too this week, so keep an eye out for that!

There are some really amazing brands involved, and the great thing is that there is a range of big and small brands who took the time and care to make this special for us. I am so, so grateful.

First up we have one of my favourite brands ever - GOSH. The lovely team over there sent over a lovely bunch of products for everyone's goodybag, including; lipsticks, lip liners, foundation drops, nail polish, powder, eye pencils and much more! So I'll be putting something in everyone's goodybag and each person will have something different. I can't tell you how excited I am that they're supporting The Girl Gang!



Next up the wonderful House of Fraser sent over beautiful Biba makeup bags for everyone, and I already know I'll be using mine for my ever growing lipstick collection - as well as blog photos, because they're just so pretty!

Timeless Truth sent over face sheet masks for everyone and I am SO excited to try mine out! As everyone probably knows, I love a good skincare product, especially trying new ones. They sent out these masks with a few variations too, so people may have different ones to try which is exciting!

One of the people I most want to rave about today, is the lovely lass behind Miss Organics. Miss Organics was started up by the absolutely wonderful Anna, and she has worked so hard to get her brand off the ground. Not only does she make natural, organic and AMAZING skincare products, but she does so with a heart of gold. She takes the time to really make every single customer feel special, and goes out of her way to make a difference. In fact, when one attendee for the event mentioned she had allergies, Anna made sure to send off another version of her product to give to her, without the ingredients she mentioned (nothing harmful, simply the citrus in one product!). I love to champion small business anyway, but Anna goes above and beyond - and I really hope you'll all go follow her on Twitter, and check out her brand. She's always keen to find new bloggers too!

The lovely folk over at Tangle Angel have sent some super handy mini brushes for everyone's handbag, and Balmi have sent over their FAB cube lip balms which I'm already obsessed with!

One of the best and cutest products in the bags is from Yoshi, one of my favourite brands for bags and accessories. They sent each person one of their unique and beautiful purses, and I thought this was SO generous of them! Each purse is different, and some of my favourites included the penguin ones (shown above), the beach hut designs, and the gorgeous teal blue ones I fawned over. I wish I could keep them all to be honest... ;)

Soap and Glory got me all excited when they sent over their Sexy Mother Pucker gloss sticks for everyone in a range of shades, and Crown Brush gave me all the thrills by sending a bunch of beautiful brushes for everyone!

Enough thanks can't be given to Cheerz - my fave fave photo printing company who you should definitely remember from this post and this post and probably more to be honest because I LOVE them! They have sent over a voucher for every single attendee to claim a free bunch of custom photo magnets, and I already know what ones I'm going to order! They always have such adorable products.

Escentual have fast become my favourite source for all things beauty in the past six months, as they have premium makeup, haircare, skincare, fragrances and much, much more at great prices, all in one place. They kindly sent over La Roche Posay Serozinc Spray which is a beautiful toning mist, AND an Ole Henriksen mini kit gift set for each person - eep! They are absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to see what everyone thinks!

We also have some yummy drinks from We Are Tea and Ugly Drinks - yay! So lots of yummy things to keep me going as I work, basically hehe.

If you don't already know Jurlique, then read this post and this post. You should get a sense of how much I love them then! Those fab guys have sent over Rose Mist sprays for everyone (my very very fave product of theirs!!) and also some for the raffle too! Please go support them, because they are honestly one of the best brands I've ever worked with.

And finally a huge thanks to Lily Rose Co who sent over beautiful prints for each goodybag, which are so pretty I can't decide whether to hang mine up, or keep for blog photos? Lily Rose do an amazing selection of homeware and gifts, and everything they create is just so beautiful - I want it all!


And there we have it guys :) The goodybags for the #GGEvent happening this Thursday. They're filled with some absolutely amazing brands and I'm so grateful for everyone involved.

Be sure to check back this week to see what I have for the raffle too!




 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.