July Advertisers


My little letter of love to my monthly sidebar besties might be running a day or two late, so please forgive me. I've had a lot going on the past week or so, and I'm hoping we can let it slide.

I absolutely love getting to do these posts, because it's like my little farewell to a group of people who have so wonderfully supported me for the month, and who I've gotten to know better. Plus it definitely gives me a great excuse to get stuck into a bunch of blogs to read, hehe.

So for July we had a rad bunch of babes, and I'd love for you all to go pop over and visit them!


Fiona - You know this gal, she's been in my sidebar forever - her support is amazing! She's a friend I've not yet met, who blogs about her life, travels, beauty & much more! I can't wait to meet her this month at The Girl Gang event!
Her blog in 3 words: Honest, diverse, cute.



Hannah - Hannah's blog and social media is what gave me major travel lust during July, and got me looking into the trips I finally need to be booking ASAP. Her blog is full of life and a little bit of magic!
Her blog in 3 words: Beautiful, wanderlust, chatty.


Bex - Ahhh this little babe! I've had the immense pleasure of meeting Bex before, and I'll be seeing her again this month. I can 100% say she's the most loveliest, genuine and hilarious blogger/Youtuber I've met. Plus she has awesome makeup skills!
Her Youtube channel in 3 words: Fun, amusing, helpful.


Georgie - Georgie's blog is a fantastic combo of beauty reviews, chatty lifestyle posts, travel lust and much more! You'll love her for a bit of everything!
Her blog in 3 words: Fresh, eclectic, pretty.


Be - YAY! One of my favourite people since I very first started this blogging thing. Belen's blog is an adorable range of lifestyle posts, handy DIY's, cute collections & much more! Definitely one for those who are fond of pink things, or anything cute!
Her blog in 3 words: Cute, girly, creative.


Angi - Another babe who I have adored from day one! She's another with a girly blog of magic, that seems to scream everything cute and pink. She has amazing photography skills and knows how to grab my attention.
Her blog in 3 words: Fun, girly, passionate.


Claire - Claire's blog is a gorgeous collection of lifestyle posts, fashion, style, beauty & much more! I especially loved Claire's style, how her writing seems to draw you in like she's chatting to an old friend, and how lovely she seems!
Her blog in 3 words: Stylish, captivating, diverse.


Charlie - Charlie is such a babe! I've been a fan of hers for a while now, and she seems like such a fun soul that I'd love to meet her one day! Her blog is an eclectic combination of confidence, style, travel, yummy food and friendship. It all just screams FUN at you basically.
Her blog in 3 words: Fun, beautiful, wanderlust.


Kirsty - An absolute sweetheart I feel like I've already known an age! Her blog is focused on sharing her life, music, hobbies and books. Definitely one that you'll appreciate getting to know, as she's so nice!
Her blog in 3 words; Personal, lovely, eclectic.


Thanks so much to all my July babes, please do check them out!



 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png
 photo VOTE_zpseru7sbqp.png


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.