August Advertisers


This months bunch of bloggers is such an eclectic and inspiring gang that I'm proud to have had in my sidebar! I love getting the chance to get to read more blogs and I hope you guys do too!


Erin Charlotte-
Erin is one of my FAVE bloggers around, and for good reason too. She writes passionately, shares snippets of her life, chats about important issues, and her love for creative writing gets me every time!

Emmas Bookery-
Emma's awesome blog focuses of lifestyle posts, mental health issues, book reviews & much more! Definitely give her a follow, and you won't regret it.

The Eggplant Emoji-
FUNNY. Honest. Lovely. That's the first three things that come to mind with Emma's channel. She's such a fab Youtuber and I reckon you'll all be smart to go sub to her :)



Dizzy Miss James-
I've loved and been a fan of Victoria as a designer for AGES now (one of her cushions is the cutest thing about my living room!) and I'm now obsessed with her blog! Give her a follow for fantastic pops of colour and vibrance in your feed!

A Handful of Sparkle-
Siobhan is one of the sweetest bloggers around and I can honestly say I adore her blog and having her in my Twitter feed! Sit down and indulge in beauty, lifestyle and stationery posts!

Milkpop-
SOPHIE. you know Sophie, right? You should do. She's the heart of gold, sassy mouth and booty with a brain in the blogging community. I adore her. Her blog is so god damn pretty I DARE you not to instantly fall in love.

The Curvaceous Vegan-
Amie is a bloody adorable (girl gang!) member of the community and her blog is just as positive as her. She shares snippets of her life, health (both physical and mental) and beauty reviews which you'll love.

Bean's Beauty Blog-
Georgie's blog is a wonderful combination of beauty, travel, lifestyle and fashion! Her photos are always beautiful and she'll give you wanderlust!

Joanny White-
Joanny's blog is focused on sharing all aspects of her life through her blog. You'll see regular photos, weekly round ups and lots of snippets into how she spends her time! :)



Have a great read guys! :)



 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.