50 Thoughts This Week

50 thoughts I had this week

If you missed last week's, I've started this new thing where I share 50 of my most random, intimate or boring thoughts with you guys. Enjoy.


1. I bloody love my blogging friends.
2. Hayley got me a 'blog birthday' card and omg she's so cute.
3. I am exhausted all the time.
4. Double Wear is just the best effing foundation ever tbh.
5. I prefer A/W but I really am looking forward to Spring and sunshine.
6. People have no idea how much certain compliments mean to me, and stay with me.
7. I need a new tv show to watch.
8. I really like that I have friends of all ages, different walks of life and personalities.
9. I just want to say HI CHRIS (blondie) if you're reading this, love you & I miss you. Come have a drink soon!
10. I'm really happy right now.
11. I wonder if Gary would paint my nails for me if I ask nicely? ....(yep.) <3
12. I really don't want people to copy these posts tbh.
13. I'm definitely gonna start doing yoga to help my back and flexibility.
14. I love my family obviously, but visiting them is a chore, lol.
15. Am I a bad person for thinking that?
16. My nails always look like crap!
17. I feel like a failure.
18. I just realised I have no red nail polish.
19. Must change this.
20. I think I have a crush on Keanu Reeves.
21. Maybe Keanu 10 years ago though. Why have I only just realised this?
22. I've started doing Yogo (that I mentioned in 13) on Wii fit. Is this lame? It's fun though.
23. I'm kinda glad Spring is here.
24. I miss doing DIY/creative posts as much as I used to.
25. I'm gonna plan some now for the next few weeks :)
26. Definitely have a Keanu crush, mmm. Think I'll change my desktop wallpaper.
27. Maybe my phone too.
28. I just ordered clothes and makeup to cheer myself up, and I can feel it working already.
29. Does number 28 make me a really shallow person? Or did I just desperately deserve a treat?
30. Whyyyyyyy does she hate me though?
31. Why do I care, more importantly.
32. I think Terry Crews would be cool to hang out with.
33. Yoga is effing hard.
34. Why does the skin on my chin feel like crap? I need a super exfoliator.
35. I just rebought my fave Soap & Glory exfoliator so this should do the trick.
36. I really like the look of the new Bridget Jones movie.
37. I want to change my hair already. But I don't know what to.
38. I've got some really fab blog events/meet ups/gigs/fun things to look forward to in the next few months.
39. Pinterest is just SO good for inspiration (for anything!). Baking, art, DIY, beauty... so good.
40. I hate when people have generic names on Snapchat; 'Sarah/Jenny/' - who the fuck are you?!
41. I wish seasons lasted just a week, and then a new one started.
42. Luna always wants to cuddle when I'm busy, but never when I try to cuddle her, LOL.
43. If Luna had been a boy she was going to be called Sebastian.
44. Why do I always need to pee when I'm taking blog photos?!
45. I hate cooking.
46. It's exactly three weeks until my birthday (as I write this).
47. I might genuinely start lying about my age now. Let me know how young I can pass for. I'm hoping 21.
48. I wish I were magic.
49. Lists are my life tbh.
50. Everything will turn out okay.

Have a great week guys!

post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.