50 Thoughts I Had This Week

50 Thoughts I Had This Week

A summary of my week, in 50 quick thoughts.



1. I really want colourful hair again.
2. I wish I had more time for reading.
3. I need to do a craft post soon.
4. The only colour I don't like is brown.
5. My hair doesn't grow as quick as I'd like it to.
6. Im so lucky.
7. I've made a mistake, and I feel fucking awful.
8. How am I going to convince this brand to help me for the event?
9. I never tire of Harry Potter.
10. I can't wait until Sunday to see some cool people.
11. Does this person hate me? 
12. I wish my lips were bigger.
13. I wish my waist was smaller.
14. I hope I get to travel more in the next 5 years.
15. I want to do a good job.
16. I need to be friends with Chelsea Peretti.
17. Hmm.. I probably need to drink more water.
18. I want to completely change my routine.
19. I'm dreading Summer a little.
20. I need to organise mini girl gang meet ups.
21. I need more Tsum Tsums.. which one next?
22. I'm so happy to be making jewellery again.
23. I love my blog layout tbh.
24. I forever add things to online baskets and never buy them.
25. Why aren't I rich?
26. If I could have magic powers, invisibility would be top of my list.
27. I'm so so so lucky to have Gary.
28. I need more stickers.
29. Ribena is life.
30. I think matte lipsticks look better on me.
31. I hate cheeky companies that ask for do-follow links, especially for £10.
32. I've never had my nails done in a salon. Is this weird/embarrassing?
33. I wouldn't even know what to ask for in one. 'Glittery nails please?' would probably sound stupid.
34. I need to make time to sit down and play Zelda or The Sims, I really miss them.
35. I hope my giveaway items are nice enough.
36. Cats are just way better than dogs.
37. I think orange hair is needed. I haven't been orange in years...
38. Still not drinking enough water, AND I got the app! Grr..
39. I wish we could get another kitty so Luna had a little friend.
40. No, wait...maybe peach hair.
41. There are definitely not enough hours in the flippin' day.
42. Harry Potter makes me cry every single time.
43. I just realised how hot Wes Bentley is.
44. I really don't like owls.
45. I'm always cold lately.
46. I'm really fucking tired of negative people.
47. I wish it was still the 90's. I'm not even romanticising. 
48. I feel lonely right this moment.
49. Is it weird I have to sleep with a light on if Gary's in work?
50. I'm a million different people from one day to the next.



More next week?


post signature

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.