Hello!


Happy Thursday guys! I thought I'd sit down and just 'check in' since I have an hour 'spare' anyway. By spare, I mean that our new sofa has just arrived and I'm taking an hour out to enjoy it and sit down and write, woo!

It's beautiful by the way, and so comfortable. Our living room is finally complete which I'm super happy about. I now just have to finish my office and then I'll be so happy with our whole place. My new photography lights are due today, so this should mean a huge boost in the quality of my photographs too! They are an early birthday gift from my mum, and she couldn't have got me anything better.

I'm sure I'll do a bit more homey stuff soon, and show how the place is looking since I'm becoming more and more happy with it :)

In other news; this week I realised I can't make it to the Makeup Revolution 2 year celebratory party in London. I'm absolutely gutted as I was so thrilled to get the invite, but I just don't have the pennies to travel there, get accommodation and of course have spending money. The life of a freelance worker eh? Oh well, these sacrifices have to be made to pursue happiness... I guess haha.

Other than that, life right now is just quiet and trying to slug through. I've been trying to sort the first girl gang event, which will hopefully be around the end of August. But I have to try secure a venue first for 40 people.. for free! Anyone have any tips there?! Haha. I'm sure it'll all come together in the end, but it's terrifying putting it all together!

Anyway before I go and try to tackle the huge job of tidying up my office, I'd love to know what sort of content you guys want to see most on this blog? If you have any suggestions on new content, or what you already like seeing most - please comment and let me know and I'll really try to put any ideas into my schedule. 


Hope you have a great weekend guys (it's almost here!),
Lots of love,


post signature

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.