50 Things To Post On Instagram

50 Things to post on Instagram

I love Instagram.
I post every single day, I am forever scrolling through my feed, and I'm obsessed with keeping my theme colourful. I'm always looking for something I can photograph and so I thought I'd share with you guys some of my ideas, which may help you if you need a bit of inspiration.

Enjoy!



1. Your breakfast, lunch or dinner - what are you nibbling on?! :)
2. Your planner - I love noseying at people's planners to see how they decorate it.
3. Your favourite outfit ever.
4. Take a photo of your feet/shoes everyday to document your journeys.
5. Stationery - one of my favourite things to see on Insta is cute stationery!
6. Flowers you see throughout the day.
7. Pretty leaves.
8. A selfie - obvious but lovely! Let's see your pretty face :)
9. Quotes - A great way to break up your photos is with an inspiring quote.
10. Show us your most Insta-worthy makeup, make us jealous!

11. Your window view.
12. Favourite books.
13. Share a photo of someone who inspires you.
14. Quirky jewellery.
15. Magazines - I don't know why I like seeing what mags you're buying, but I do!
16. Write down three things you like about yourself, and photograph it! Positive vibes are the best.
17. Artwork - If you're feeling creative, share your doodles/collages/paintings!
18. Sweet treats - get baking!
19. Fairy lights - always a pretty addition to any theme.
20. Everyone loves a cuppa' - flat lays of your brew are always a goodun'.

21. Your phone case. We never see this, share it with us!
22. Lush - whether its Lush products, your beautiful pink bath, or inside the shop itself - get Lushing!
23. Nail art.
24. Take a photo of something that makes you happy each day.
25. Your home.
26. Your pets.
27. Got ink? Post your tattoo pics.
28. Balloons - usually to mark a special occasion, so photograph them to remember!
29. Go oldschool - share your childhood photos.
30. The sky.

31. Glitter.
32. Your business cards.
33. Cute stickers! If you collect them like me, you'll have plenty to share.
34. Neon lights  - spot any in restaurants or stores while out and about? Snap away!
35. Polaroids - photos OF photos. Photoception.
36. Your favourite art.
37. Got any blogger mail? Let's see it!
38. Do you collect anything? Stickers, stamps, badges, pins? Post your collection.
39. Take a pic any time you light a candle. 
40. Got a friendship bracelet? Take a pic and tag the friend who shares it with you.

41. Having a fun day out? Show us a snippet. 
42. Got a particularly pretty bed? Snap snap snap.
43. Cute hair accessories.
44. Confetti - colourful and cute.
45. A sunset.
46. Share any DIY projects you might be working on.
47. Cute pjs. I can't be the only one who has LOADS & likes seeing others'.
48. Your perfume collection.
49. Your desk/workspace.
50. Whatever the hell you feel like! Instagram is your own place to express yourself, have fun!


Let me know what things you guys enjoy posting on Instagram? :)



post signature

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.