How I've Been/Life Lately

desk paper drawing
So I'm sitting here enjoying a strong cup of coffee with the cosiest hoody on, with my candles lit and some chilled out tunes on the go; when I thought it'd be as good a time as any to give a little life update for you all.
I'm feeling really positive right now, probably because I'm on top of my schedule which always helps. I have so many people booked in for designs over the next month and it's a daily job to work my way through them. It's fantastic work of course, but requires a lot of discipline. Anyway, I'm loving it. I get really excited when people ask me to do something a little different from the norm, and I've been lucky enough to have that a few times lately.
The blog awards voting closed on Sunday just gone, and that left me feeling a bit 'waah!', which is my way of saying I'm both excited and nervous and very accepting of the fact I'm nowhere near as good as my competitors. But now that the winners have been defined (whoever they may be!) this is the time to stop worrying about it, and just kick into planning the day itself. October third is gonna be epic, for sure. I'll be getting the coach down to Leeds with Sarah and we'll be enjoying a drink or two on the way hehe. Then at the awards shindig itself, I plan on seeing as many of my favourite bloggers as possible and having a good chat. I'll also be periscoping most of the day, so be sure to follow me! (@dorkfaceblog) I'm sure it'll be an amazing day and I'm looking forward to it.
This week I'm feeling a bit proud of myself because I've cut out all junk food, and tried to be a little bit healthier. I'm not saying I've gone crazy on a whole new diet, but that's never worked for me in the past anyway. I've just decided to stop snacking, eating sweets and fizzy drinks (my biggest weakness!). I've already seen a big difference, so hopefully I can keep it up.
Other than that, I've managed to see some old friends, hang out with Gary and really enjoy every day; which is so nice. Next week we're taking a trip to Blackpool for the day and staying overnight in a hotel. I'm really looking forward to this, so we can enjoy a nice day at Blackpool pier, getting lots of photos, going for a nice meal in the evening and then staying in a lovely hotel. Perfect! I'll definitely be doing a post on this trip, so keep an eye out for that.
Anyway, how are you guys? :)
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.