Clarins Big Beauty Gift



Today I wanted to share with you a super helpful gift offer that House of Fraser* are running on Clarins products until this Saturday! (19th).

If you're anything like me, then you're the type of person who only thinks about Christmas in the middle of December; and thus the panic shopping begins. However, this year I am determined to turn things around. I've already bought two Christmas gifts for people! - I know, I'm showing off now *insert smug face emoji*. Also, I'm really sorry for saying the C word so early, before it's even Halloween! I really am, I know those people are annoying. But guys, I'm sick of being that stressed out person in Primark; Christmas week, wanting to murder someone. I absolutely refuse to do it this year. And so this is the beginning of me being super prepared and ready this year.

...and it seems like House of Fraser are being helpful little sods with their latest offer. When you buy two or more Clarins products (one to be skincare) you'll get a trio of beautiful treats worth £36; for free! Score. So basically, you fancy trying some Clarins products?; you'll get a lovely gift set with it too, which you can use as a Chrimbo pressie for your mum. She'll love you forever.

In the trio you'll get the Clarins Tonic Body Balm, Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream and the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel.

I'm definitely going to be a really good girl and keep this set for someone special for Christmas. Even though that Body Balm does look amazing... and it's coming into the colder months... and my bod could use some moisturing... Oh dear.

So, make the most of this offer! You have until Saturday to spoil yourself and someone else (or y'know.. just double treats for you. You deserve it!) and let me know if you get anything extra special.

Cheers guys.
I'm off to plan my whole Christmas list, get my deccies ready and count down the days. Bring it on!



*Collaboration with HoF. All views my own. See my disclaimer.



post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.