Meet The Babes

The thing no one told me before I took on blog advertisers, is how attached you get to people. I always check out each blog before I agree to let people advertise on Dorkface, and I think it makes the experience all the better (or I hope), because they are really considered. Then once they're lovingly popped on my sidebar for the month, I make sure to always keep up with what they're doing to update my own readers. To be honest with you, I do always make a point of doing more than it states in my advertising packages too. So yeah it says I'll do three retweets for example, but I always do about 5 or 6 for person in the end (so long as they update enough for me to do this!).

(*This pretty patch is from here.)


I can't help it though, I always want to make each advertiser feel loved, appreciated and left with a good feeling once the month is over. After all, supporting me in this way is amazing, and I don't want to ever take that for granted. Keeping that in mind, I just wanted everyone reading this to know that these girls mean a lot to me and I'd really, really, really love you guys to check them out. They deserve a click and a moment of your time, if you have it :)
So let's meet this month's lovely advertisers!


Fiona.


This girl is one of the most supportive people I've come to know through blogging, and continues to be a ray of sunshine. She writes about beauty, lifestyle, books, fashion and recipes. There's a little something for everyone, packed with a lovely blogger behind it all too! Read her recent post about the Beauty Blogger Box! (Also supporting another blogger here, amazing!)





Meet Jess! Her blog Cake Crumbs & Pages is a combination of book reviews, recipes, lifestyle and adventures.  A lovely lady of many talents who is an absolute dollface! Her recent post about some of her favourite Instagram accounts was a fave of mine, as I adore these posts!


Jessica

Jessica's blog is a wonderful combination of beauty, fashion, life and much more! She posts amazing photos and always add her personality to each post. She recently posted her top 10 tips for fighting flu season, definitely one to check out as the colder months set in!


Uncia & Tigris


Uncia and Tigris is the blog of Clare; someone I've followed for a while now. As well as having an awesome personality, always honest, thoughtful and funny; she has an awesome blog to match. She posts about life, food, craft, art and beauty. She takes the most beautiful photographs and always has something thoughtful to say with every post. Quality with every single post! Check out her recent post on how to get a better nights sleep.


The Vegan Taff


Kelly is one of my absolute favourite people I've gotten to know from Twitter/Blogging, and she has an amazing blog as well! She posts all things cruelty free, beauty and lifestyle and has photography I regularly fawn over! Seriously, go take a peep. She's one of the kindest and loveliest bloggers around, and I thoroughly recommend everyone follow her. I love her beauty reviews as they are always so honest and refreshing. Check out her recent Manicure Monday post where she has the perfect shade for Autumn nails!

BECBEC


Becky is a blogger who posts about all things lifestyle, travel, book reviews and recommendations, social media and much more! She writes with passion and care about the things she is interested in, and offers something for everyone! She recently posted about about the Channel 4 Pop Up Day she attended, go give it a read!



And these are the amazing advertisers I've had for Septemer; what a lovely bunch! I love how different they all are, but equally passionate about the subjects they write about. Let me know if you like any of these lovely ladies as much as I do! :)


If you'd like to be one of my advertisers in future months, visit my sponsor page.

Thanks guys!


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

1 comment

  1. I did a post like this last Sunday, I love sharing other bloggers as it's such a nice way to help each other out. I never realised what good friends I would make through blogging x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.