Autumn Beauty


It's September first!! YAY! I make no apologies for saying I am celebrating Autumn right this moment and I am extremely happy about going into September, officially getting closer to cold dark days, rain, fairy lights, fireworks and candy apples. This is my most favourite time of year, I am THRILLED.

So to kick off into Autumn I thought I'd share with you guys the first awesome beauty bits I've been buying that I think are perfect for the season.

Shown above from left to right are; Rimmel's Kate '08', GOSH 168 'Diva', GOSH 008 'Plum', GOSH 10 'Smoothie' and then B.Complete in 110 'Mulberry'. Can you tell I love GOSH lippies?






The Rimmel Kate lipstick is a pretty daytime shade, perfect for stepping into those darker tones if you're a little wary. I do like the formula of the Kate lipsticks a lot, but I almost feel they can't quite compare to the GOSH lipsticks. I do adore them!

Diva and Plum are probably my favourites of all, as the darker and deeper the shade - the better! I love everything Autumnal and even though I can wear these shades all year round; they truly feel special when going into Autumn.

And what better shade than a deep purple/plum for the nails?!

I'm so excited.

What about you guys, any new Autumnal themed beauty picks?





 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.