Friday Feelings


Happy happy joy joy. That's me today guys, HAPPY. More than simple happiness actually, I feel motivated, I feel strong, I feel.. challenged. I feel like I could burst out of myself with happiness right now really. These days are just the best!

This week has been fantastic so far for me. I've had some amazing feedback from design work, where each person has seemed really satisfied with the outcome of the work; and that's always fab to know. I love knowing each person is really happy with the design, and I've had a lot of those vibes this week.

I also joined Slimming World, eek. Scary at first to be honest, I didn't know what to expect. It's something I've been meaning to do for a while, and I just want to feel healthier really. However despite my worries, the group leader was lovely! I did feel a little bit like the typical new girl, not knowing anyone. But it was totally fine! Everyone was nice, it was casual, chatty, helpful and really motivating. Not one part of it shamed anyone for their weight, gains, or anything negative like that. And your weight is kept private, only your losses/gains talked about. So that's great! I'm due to go back on Tuesday morning, so let's hope I see a little loss from my first week! I've been doing well, and I feel motivated.


Inspiration and creativity has also been at an all time high too. I've been SO enjoying making my sticker packs for my Etsy, and I've even got Gary making his own too! Then I've been making time to sit down, turn off all technology, and paint. Those quiet, inspiring moments are wonderful.

I've enjoyed quite a variety of blog posts this week. Do you fancy checking them out? Well if so, these are the little gems that got my attention this week; Amy (one of my favourite artistic inspirations) shared some of her surface pattern designs and drawings, Ayden gave me total hair envy & inspired me with the cutest braids EVZ, Sophie teased me with the prettiest eyeshadow palette, Kayleigh shared a very honest post about how she's feeling lately, Sophie confirmed for me that I need to start collecting Funko Pops immediately, Lauren's guide to happiness gave me all the good vibes, and Sheree reminded me why I need more plants.

My bullet journal is still going strong. In fact, it's become such a staple in my day/routine/organisation that I honestly don't know what I'd do without it now.

I've also had some AMAZING deliveries this week!! Eep. If you follow me on Snapchat you may have seen me showing off a gorgeous new photo album, which made me so happy I welled up a little. More on this to come soon. And then there was the GIRL GANG EVENT GOODIES - EEEP! Guys... some awesome things will be in those goody bags, let me just say that.

I've had a great week overall, I'm really content. So why not let's end this week on a high for someone else too? The gorgeous Shona is trying to raise money for a powerchair she so desperately needs, to give her back her independance! There will be lots of us who take our independance and abilities for granted, and I really don't want to do that. So I'm hoping we can all pull together and give a little donation for her? And if you can't afford it, that's fine! Maybe just pop over to her Twitter and retweet some tweets about it then? That would also be a huge help! Let's spread some joy eh?

Anyway, I hope you dolls have an AMAZING weekend. Keep your head up!


 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.