My Tsum Tsum Collection



Hi guys, happy Monday! Today I thought I'd do a little Tsum tsum update post, since I have a few of these little cuties now. I've made it no secret on this blog before that I'm obsessed with Tsum tsums, and I love collecting them. I'm currently trying to save up for some upcoming things, so I haven't bought many lately, but I'll definitely be making some new purchases soon. In the meantime, here's what I have so far!


tsum tsum collection



In no particular order, we have; Baymax, Daisy Duck, Dumbo, Jack Skellington, Joy, Sadness, Anna, Elsa, Sven, Flounder, King Triton, Ariel, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Alice, Lucifer, Marie, The Cheshire Cat, Bambi, Thumper, and Roo! That makes a total of 21 so far.

I think my absolutel favourites are Ariel, King Triton, Joy and Sadness. The Little Mermaid was always, always my favourite Disney film, and Joy and Sadness just look so damn adorable! The ones I collect are the Tsum tsum minis which retail at £3. I just think they're super cute, and then they take up less room which is handy!

The ones I have my eye on most are now Thor, Lady, Minnie Mouse (in pink),  Cruella De Vil, Ursula, Jasmine, Genie, Toulouse, Anger, Disgust, and Pascal. I know that list is long for my 'most wanted' haha, and I really did try cut that down, but there's so many cute ones!

In my collection so far I've not only bought my own, but I've had lovely friends, awesome blogger pals, and Gary all buy me some too. This just makes my colelction even cuter really, I think.


Do you like Tsum tsums? :)



 photo SIG_zpsjqlmpka9.png


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.