Panda Eyes, Be Gone!


Don't look at me like that guys, I know, I know. Bloody late on the bandwagon again aren't I? I don't know why I hadn't tried this up until the start of this month, but there we go. Story of my life, always late on the trends. I was actually browsing Frankie's blog when I seen her writing about the Garnier Micellar Water in a handy mini size that she managed to find. It reminded me that I'd been meaning to try it and so I went out determined to get it that very same day.

I've been using this daily for a good month now, and can honestly say I adore it! It's gentle and kind to my skin, removes my makeup easy peasy, and leaves me feeling fresh as a daisy. There is no rinsing required; just simply apply to a cotton pad and wipe over your face to remove all dirt and makeup. This quick and handy product means I'm never too lazy to do it, and days of falling asleep in my makeup *gasp* might be a thing of the past; yay!

No more panda eyes around here!
Have you tried the Garnier Micellar Water yet? (Is there anyone else as late as me to this one??)
Let me know!


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

5 comments

  1. I just recently jumped on the bandwagon with this too! I absolutely love it. Mine is Garnier but it's the Pure Active one, which is great for my oily skin!
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing isn't it.. Couldn't be without it now xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just a bit late but nevermind, you're here now! Love this stuff, so easy to use! x

    Amy at amynmore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just a bit late but nevermind, you're here now! Love this stuff, so easy to use! x

    Amy at amynmore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an awesome product. Well priced and ultra-effective!

    Www.leviniajayne.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.