Friday Five 4#

We've already done four of these? Holy batman time sure does whizz by quickly! I bloody love doing these weekly posts now, I hope you guys are enjoying them as something a little different. It's a chance for me to get out some info I might not necessarily in a blog post on it's own, and I also give shout outs to awesome blogs every week, which feels so good! So here's this weeks Friday Five...


Five things you might not know about me;

1. I'm quite morbid and think about death a lot. Kind of fascinating.
2. I'm an Atheist.
3. I had Pneumonia as a kid and had to be hospitalised for a while.
4. I believe happiness is the most important thing in life.
5. The only colour I don't like is brown (apart from on hair!).



Five names I wish were mine;


1. Luna
2. Willow
3. Violet
4. Alex
5. Autumn (yes really).


Five things that inspire me;

1. Organising things (especially my planner).
2. Chilled playlists.
3. Collaging.
4. Reading blogs.
5. Night time.


Five games I love;

1. Zelda (mostly on the DS).
2. The Sims
3. Super Mario (the older the better).
4. The Walking Dead (I won't play this -scared- but love watching Gary play haha!)
5. Plants VS Zombies.


Five blogs worth visiting NOW;

1. http://www.fineanddandyblog.co.uk/
2. http://www.theellenextdoor.com/
3. http://www.fashionicide.com/
4. http://www.alittletwistof.co.uk/
5. http://www.teapartybeauty.com/


How's your Friday going? :)
post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

16 comments

  1. I think about death quite a lot, too, so high five on that, Jemma! Also, Autumn is a name I wish I have, too, alongside Ruth, haha. I'm loving your consistency on these posts because I love reading them!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, we're weird and morbid! <3 Aww you are always so so sweet, thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. Making collages inspires me - definitely the reason i love pinterest so much x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for collages! I absolutely love them! xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a good idea for a post, I love the name Luna, its so pretty!! I agree with the organising and night time ones too xx

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love to play the sims! I figured as I got older I would eventually stop liking the game so much but nope! I still get lost in the game for hours. Love these posts! :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I could play the Sims for houuuurs still! Hehe. Thanks lovely! xx

      Delete
  5. Those are such beautiful names! I love this idea :)
    Hattie // hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES to Super Mario AND Zelda, such a fan! Love these posts! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching Ed play scary games but won't play them myself either aha and the name Autumn is super pretty xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luna is a beautiful name! Can see why you named your kitty cat after it! I remember how happy you were when she first used the litter tray, took me back to when my lot first used their tray, haha! I digress!

    Thanks for mentioning my blog dear!

    Lima

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really should give The Walking Dead game a try! Scares the beejeesus out of me, especially because I have to wear a headset and my Mr loves nothing more than sneaking into the room and scaring me when the game is at it's most intense part!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone has asked me to crochet a brown elephant and I'm feeling very: meh about it! I've always liked January as a name(my birthday month)!
    Love Hayley,
    Water Painted Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely post! I love organizing, too ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! I'm such a big fan of collaging! ;) It's great to know we have a beautiful hobby like that in common. <3
    Much love.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.