Hair Products I'm Using


I wanted to do a post to show what products I've been using on my hair now that the hot weather is here (for the most part!), and how they each benefit my hair personally.
So there's the Argan Oil which I picked up in a discount store for only £1, Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream £4.79 from Boots, Percy and Reed Wonder Balm £18, and Tresemme Split Remedy Serum £2.83 at Superdrug.


So as you can see, I have a good range of different prices and purposes here to tame my wild hair.
And how do they perform against the humid weather?

 Well the Argan Oil is something you can find anywhere these days. They have Argan Oil Serums, Shampoos and Conditioners, all of which are usually known for taming and smoothing hair. This little bottle is fantastic to be honest, especially considering how cheap it was. I only needed a VERY small blob on my fingers, and I ran this through my damp hair after showering. I cannot express just how much of a difference this makes to my hair. Usually when I blow dry it I'm not very good with a hair dryer, or patient, and my hair ends up huge and frizzy. But this oil made my hair smooth and much sleeker. I didn't even have to use my straighteners, which is great as I'm trying to cut down on them. So I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with thick, frizzy prone hair like mine. But definitely only use a TINY bit and only apply to the ends of your hair or it may end up looking greasy.

♥ Onto the Herbal Essences Bee Strong Spray. It does say 'cream' on the bottle, but it's so light and does better described as a spray in my opinion. This product is something I've bought again and again since I first discovered it. I love it. I use this after every time I wash my hair, and sometimes even when my hair is dry and just needs a little taming. I never have to worry about this making my hair greasy, and you don't need too much either. I spray this around 3 or 4 times onto damp hair before blow drying. It makes your hair soft, super shiny and it smells great too. Go buy this!

♥ The Percy and Reed Wonder Balm is fantastic. I know it can seem a little pricey for a hair balm, but this really does have multiple uses and it delivers on every promise. You can use this on damp hair to smooth hair and eradicate frizz, or on dry hair before styling to add gloss and definition. Either way works brilliantly because this product is light and doesn't weigh down your hair or add grease. I really liked this product, and I can see myself purchasing this in the future. Truthfully you can buy cheaper products, but to have this many useful purposes in one product is great.

♥ And finally, Tresemme Split Remedy Serum. This is one of my hair product staples all year round. As I mentioned, I use my straighteners too often and cause unwanted split ends, so this serum is amazing to run through the tips of my hair and protect when using heat on my hair. It's cheap and adds a gorgeous gloss, what's not to love?
Sorry for sounding so positive about all of these products, but the reason I chose to include them is because I love them all. I use each one regularly and I find each has it's own benefits.

So the only remaining point is that of a winner?
I have to say, my favourite product of all these is..


The Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Spray.
This one is an all rounder, it seems perfect for any hair types and really makes damaged hair feel better especially. An instant love for me.

What do you guys think?
Have you tried any of these, or will you?
Thanks for reading!

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.