Holiday Break

Hey guys!

 

Thanks for stopping by, I just thought I'd update those of you who don't know about my trip this week.

My boyfriend and I are taking a little week long holiday to Greece, and we leave tonight!
I'm super excited as I'm sure you can understand, and cannot wait to indulge in uninterrupted sunshine, tanning, cocktails, exploring and romance of course!

In the meantime, I have arranged one or two blog posts to be posting while I'm away, so please still visit back to check them out! I'll be posting reminders on Twitter too so you'll know when they're up. We return on the 29th, so I'm sure I'll be back to my usual busy blogging and chatting away, a day or two after. I'm sure I'll post lots of gorgeous holiday photos and updates too in a post.

In the meantime, make sure you follow me on Instagram here. Then you can see any quick snaps I'm uploading whilst I'm away! 




Annddd, that's all folks! :)
Thank you once again for stopping by, I love you all!

See you in a week! 
post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.