Beauty Blogger Questionnaire


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Very wavy and frizzy haha.
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Like medium brown. A really dull brown as well. I now dye it a darker, chocolate brown.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself. With how often I change my hair colour it would cost me thousands if I went to a salon everytime!
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every 2 days.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
It depends what Im doing. If I dont have plans, it'll be jeans/leggings and a tshirt or cute vest. If I have plans I like to wear one of my many tea dresses.
6. How often to you change your nail polish?
Whenever I'm bored of it. Usually like once a week.
7. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Around half an hour if I'm doing it 'properly'. Other days if I'm rushing it'll be a quick 10 minute job.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face. I always like the base done first.
9. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
A bit of both. There's things I tend to only buy when I need it, like eyeliner. And then theres things like Lipstick, Foundation and Nail Polish that I like to buy no matter how much I have.
10. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
It's depends, it is very rare I have no makeup on. I enjoy doing up my face and feel better when I've spent time on it. So I'd guess I usually have a full face most days, but not every day.
11. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I hate it. Hate hate hate it! It's very rare I do this and I'll be honest, if I do Im always in a rush to get back inside haha! I am a fan of natural beauty I really am, but I just feel happier and confident when my face is done up.
12. How many high end products do you have?
Id say a good amount, but not enough! I do have to budget and get high street products a lot, but it doesn't stop me saving to get the better beauty products I crave!
13. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not as often as I should. Eep.
14. How often do you change your handbag?
Almost everyday I use a different bag. I like to change it up and I try to compliment my outfit. It causes me hell though when looking for my keys! I end up searching through every bag!
15. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
Im a night owl. I always have been. I stay up until about 2/3am. I get up around 10am.
16. Do you speak a foreign language?
No! I wish I did.
17. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday.
18. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes, always. I love finding new blogs.
19. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Oooh yes. There's always something I'm lusting after.
20. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Canon EOS Rebel T2i.


Thanks for reading!
post signature

2 comments

  1. Hey beautiful! You mind checking out my beauty blog? Id loveee to hear your feedback, im just getting started! Anywho its www.cutieandherbeauty.blogspot.com please and thank youuu♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, Can I use this over on my blog please? Think its a nice way to get to know someone from a beauty & makeup point of view :)
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.