30 Day Eyelash & Brow Dye

With only a handful of days to go until my boyfriend and I depart for Greece, some last beauty preparations have been greatly needed. For starters I want to do a full deep conditioning treatment on my hair a day or two before we go. I also need to pick up my poolside reading choices (The new JK Rowling book!), and ensure I have enough lipsticks to match each outfit, ha!
It was while I was pouting away in the mirror like a child playing with her mother's makeup, that I suddenly realised; I have no bloody eyebrows! Unfortunately for me, as well as being very fair skinned, I was blessed with very small and very fair eyebrows and eyelashes. So without my makeup and usual brow prep, I look like a ghost. I'm not too happy with the idea of my holiday photos showing Casper enjoying the cocktails. But I hated the idea of doing a full face of makeup even just to lounge by the pool, or visit the beach. I don't mind using some tinted moisturiser and applying some mascara, but to fully do my brows (only to sweat them off no doubt!) seems exhausting.
So I decided to look around and find some tinting products that wouldn't break the bank last minute, and would help me look a little but human.
That's when I discovered Colorsport 30 Day Mascara for eyelashes and brows. 


I seen this online on the Boots website, and watched some really positive reviews on Youtube, so I decided to give it a go. I've never tinted my eyebrows/eyelashes before so I'm a complete newbie to this I should mention. And I was terrified of looking like I had Scouse Brows!! If you aren't familiar with Scouse Brows.. lucky you.

Anyway, I followed the directions step by step, applying the clear solution first to eyelashes and brows, using the mascara style wand they supply. Then waiting a minute, and applying the colour gel. You then leave this another minute, before washing the whole thing off. Just a tip:- You can keep it on longer, for a darker effect. I was too scared to do this though tbh!


The result? Amazing!!
As someone who isn't used to having eyebrows clearly defined and shaped without any makeup, I can't express how happy I am. I finally look human, even without my face all done.
It did not come out too dark at all, as I feared. In fact, I will do this again the night before I travel to give it an extra shade, and to hopefully last longer in the sun, the water etc. 
As for the eyelashes, they look much darker and defined. I wont lie, it's not a miracle cure by all means. I will still be using mascara and eyelash curlers, but they definitely look more noticeable now.
I am so happy with this product. Mostly for the fantastic transformation to my eyebrows, as you can tell.
I was that keen to try this, I didn't take any photographs unfortunately. I deeply regret this, as you could have seen what a difference it made. So for now, you'll have to trust me.
I will definitely be using this product again and again, all year round now.
And I no longer have to worry about looking like Casper on holiday!
:)
Cheers!
post signature

3 comments

  1. Great post :)
    I just followed you on GFC,follow back please =)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of anything like this! Great post btw.
    makeupbyhollymei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to it myself! So happy. Aww thanks! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.