10 Things I've learned from other Beauty Bloggers



1. Coconut oil is a GODSEND for dry/damaged hair.

2. Apply a thin layer of glue underneath glitter nail varnish for easy peasy peel removal.

3. Baby shampoo is a fantastic brush cleaner.

4. Anyone can contour!

5. I'm not the only one who leaves makeup on overnight (sometimes!)

6. The #bbloggers chats are full of useful tips and friendly bloggers.

7. A good highlighter can hide dark circles.

8. A good camera is really important. Getting accurate and clear photographs, especially swatches of makeup, is impossible without a decent cam unfortunately.

9. Checking out some reviews of a product can help you decide before you buy.

10. Finding blogs you love can inspire you so much, and help your own blog.


I've learned a lot more and I'm sure I will continue to for as long as I keep blogging.
What tips/things have you guys realised since you started blogging?

post signature

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.