15 Happy Things

It's always good to take stock of things and count blessings, however small. Sunday's just seem to be the best day for that, as we come to the end of another seven days. 

So with that in mind, (and in no particular order) here are 15 things that made me smile this week;
 
flower

1. Taking Luna out on her cat lead for the first time. Hilarious.

2. Getting this in the mail.

3. Having an awesome meal and drinks with some other Liverpool bloggers, yay!

4. Buying the prettiest and most colourful dungarees from Primark.

5. Adding to my Tsum Tsum collection.

6. When Gary got home from Plymouth.

7. Baking chocolate cupcakes, and them turning out great!

8. Feeling creative and getting some DIY posts done (to be published soon!)

9. Finding a Pineapple skirt; SO perfect for me!

10. Watching Identity Thief. Seen it before but Melissa McCarthy is amazing.

11. Watching Sleeping Beauty in bed cuddled up with Gary and Luna.

12. Taking some time to work in my art journal.

13. Making plans to finally meet Becky! Very soon! ^_^

14. Having this weekend off, when I very much needed it.

15. This blog. This little place of mine; it always makes me smile.



I hope the next week brings you all smiles and luck :)


post signature


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Facebook

14 comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely little week! Have you seen Spy? I watched it a few nights ago and LOVE Melissa in that - haven't laughed at a film that much in a long time.

    A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have had a lovely week! That portrait is just fabulous!
    Oh, and a pineapple skirt? It sounds perfect!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute post! Its always good to remember what makes you happy. I love drawing/sketching and find its my calm happy place x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely week, I wish my cat would walk on his lead haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, loved this! Yay for pineapple skirts! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds ideal! Lots of relaxing things. The cat on a cat lead sounds awesome! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when you bake something and it turns out spot on! I always have that little moment when I take the first bite that it will have all been for nothing!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post! I have to try a cat lead for my cat it sounds like a fun adventure haha.

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 Giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate cupcakes <3 so satisfying when you get that cocoa balance *just right*. Also I'm jealous you and Becky are going to meet, I wish I could teleport there to meet you both! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. YESSSS MEEEEE!!! (If I manage not to smash up my car again that is!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh baking.. That is always a happy thing!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely post! I love baking, too, I just made some peanut butter cookies a few days ago ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, cat leads are hilarious =] I remember dragging mine round the grass once because he refused to stand haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love to know what you thought :)

Latest Instagrams

© Dorkface. Design by Fearne.